Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Harry's POV

Louis hangs up and I groan walking out of my room. I guess my show will have to wait. I take off my shirt and grab a new one when the doorbell rings. It must be mom. I run downstairs forgetting my shirt and swing the door open. "Hey mom- wait... Taylor?" I say confused. "What are you doing here?" I ask the gorgeous girl standing in front of me. She blushes and I do as well cause I'm shirtless. "Can I come in?" She asks shyly.

"Sure... One second!" I dash upstairs pulling on a shirt and I run back down. I let her in quickly. "So... Why are you here exactly?" I ask sitting on the couch. She sighs sitting next to me and turning herself so she's facing me. She gets more and more beautiful every day... I muse smiling to myself. "Harry... I saw you at lunch today. Eating with Louis and Rachel. As usual of course but you all seemed so happy and full of laughter..." She trails off, fiddling with her fingers.

"So? Isn't that what you and your friends do?" I ask raising my eyebrows. She sighs sadly, "No... All they talk about is drama and gossip about over people and talk about how they are going to bully other people. I hate it. I don't know why I'm around them..." She tears up and I slowly lay my hand on her shoulder for comfort. She leans into my touch and next thing I know, my arms are wrapped around her and she's crying into my chest. "Shh, it's okay Taylor." I try to comfort her.

"No it's not. I lost my best friend because of them. The only reason I stay around them is because of Blane." My heart breaks at the mention of him. I hated Blane. "I just love him so much. He's everything I have ever wanted. I love him. He makes me happy." I started to tear up because my heart was sunk like the titanic. It was cracked in two and my heart was shattered and buried under the sea. She loves him. "Maybe he'll understand that you don't want to be friends with his friends." I force out.

She lights up in a smile pulling back so she's staring in my eyes. "You really think so?" She asks. I nod, "I think he'll understand." "Oh thank you, Harry!" She hugs me tightly and I feel sparks ignite in my chest and I hug her back. I wish she would hold me like this every day. "I've missed you." She mumbles in my ear. "You have no idea how much I've missed you." I say smiling. She giggles laying her head on my chest. "Can we be friends again?" "Best friends." I agree.

My phone rings and I reach over and press answer with Taylor still in my lap. "Hello-" "We're leaving without you cause you're taking too long. Bye bye Hazzy!" Louis hangs up and I roll my eyes laughing. Taylor giggles and stands up grabbing my hand and pulling me outside. "Where are you taking me?" I ask confused and she just pulls me to her car not letting me know. We both hop in and she starts driving. "Somewhere fun." She shrugs and I blush. That sounded funny...

A few minutes of driving Taylor parks at the local park. It was actually quite empty because of it being almost Christmas and people were on vacation to visit family. We walk out and she grabs a basket. "You planned this?" I ask. She giggles, "Yes. Now come on." She takes my hand and I blush. We go to the back of the park near the large fountain and she lays down a blanket. We both set up a picnic and eat the wonderful Subway sandwiches.

"You're so pretty." I say randomly as we lay on our backs. "Not as pretty as you and your curly hair." She giggles running her fingers through my hair. "Lies." I say pulling at her jacket and she gets what I want. She lays down on my chest and smiles. "I can't believe it's back to normal again... It feels so amazing." She says looking up to me. I smile shyly, "You're amazing..." I trail off. We both stare into each others eyes for a long moment. She begins to lean in closer and shut her eyes.

My heart races but I do the same and brush our lips together. She takes the chance and wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me down so we're kissing passionately. She parts her lips and I explore her mouth deepening it and she moans. "Taylor?" We snap our heads up to see... You'll never guess who... Blane. Yeah I know. You expected that. "Blane, I can explain." She stands up walking up to him. He glares at her, "Explain what? How you're being a slut and making out with a loser like him? Save it."

"I forced her." I lie standing up. She is the one who actually kissed first but she said she loved Blane, I can't ruin this for her. "She and I were having a friendly picnic and I made a move..." Blane glares at me then turns to Taylor. "Is that what happened?" She nods gulping and he glares one last time and pulls her with him to his car. They leave and I'm left alone. I groan laying on my back. I cannot believe that just happened... She kissed me... I know I'll pay for it with Blane later but it was worth it...