Chapter 22

"I promise to be back soon okay? Pls take care of yourself." Ben said cupping Felicia's cheek.

Felicia lean her face on Ben's hand and look at him, smiling weakly.

"Hey are you okay? Toots pls don't put your face like this and upset me."

"No I'm fine, it's just....you just confessed your feelings yesterday and today we are separating. I've been waiting for ages to hear those 3 words from you."

"We've talked about this toots, focus on highschool and just right after you're done with school, we are getting married okay?"

"Aight, btw did you informed Lucas that you're leaving?"

"Yea I told him and we met 3 days ago. It was an emotional situation cuz we were like the closest buddies."

"Your friend is here, well I guess I'll be seeing you in two years then. I love you Ben and always have." Felicia hugs Ben tightly.

"Love you toots." Ben hugs back and make his way to the car. He looks at Felicia one last time until he closes the door.

The window is tinted so Felicia can't see Ben but she still waves her hand until the car is more at her view.

Time Skip

Felicia just entered the house and she's suprise that Lucas is sitting with Veronica.

"Lucas? You at home? Is mom and dad not at home rn?" Felicia asks.

"Well you do be having so many questions to ask but we have more." Lucas says as he gets up walking towards his sister.

"Wdym?"

"What's going on between Ben and you?"

"What?"

"You hear me, what's happening between you and Ben?"

"Nothing-"

"Don't lie! Don't fucking lie to me, I have evidence."

"Wtf do you mean? What evidence? I don't have anything between Ben!"

"Oh yeah? Then what's this?" Lucas asks as he shows pictures of Felicia and Ben talking in the cabin.

"Who sent you this?"

"Jason. So wanna explain?"

"There's nothing to explain, I was in his cabin that day because I passed out and he helped me."

"I see, then wtf is this?" Lucas shows another picture which Felicia and Ben are kissing outside the cabin.

"I- it's nothing but-" Felicia started stuttering.

"Enough is enough! There's evidence that you two do have something. Tell me or else-"

"We are together!" Felicia says quickly.

Lucas and Veronica look at each other.

"Yes we are together Lucas but not really together idk if that makes any sense." Felicia sighs.

"No the fact that you tell both of you are together, already doesn't make any sense. Are you out of mind Felicia? He's 19 and you're just 16 also idk if you know this but he's a fuckin criminal! He does drugs, he kills people for money and he has guns at his house! Anyone related to him fuckin lord Felicia their life will be at risk!" Lucas shouted.

"It's MY life Lucas! Just like how you decide for your life, I decide who I want to date!"

"That's two different things don't you put it together! You know what? I'm telling mom." Lucas say as he dials his mother's number.