Chapter 12

"Hey Val. Mind if I sit here?" Violet interrupted Valerie who is busy applying some lip gloss.

"Oh hi Violet, of course u may. Why even asking?"

"Idk, I feel like we are not the same anymore after Veronica left."

"Ughh don't be silly. We are still friends Violet." Valerie scoffed.

"What time you're going back? Let's go together!" Violet smiled.

"Sorry Violet but Jordan will be here any minute. We are going back together."

"Wait, Jordan is here? When did he arrived?" Violet asked as she start rubbing her palms nervously.

"Yeah. He reached here yesterday around 8 pm or something." Valerie said.

"How long will he be here?"

"A month I guess. Sorry that we can't go back toget-"

"NO I mean it's fine, I understand. I'm going home myself then." Violet said and walked very fast.

"Weirdo." Valerie rolled her eyes and start texting her boyfriend.

||

Felicia and Alice are walking after school. They decided to not go home first and instead to just buy some ice cream and walked wherever tf they want.

"Yo Felicia, what do you think of Veronica?" Alice asked.

"Oh I love her!"

"You mean as a crush?"

"Ughh not like that you dumbfuck, I meant as a sister. Having someone who is feminine and same age as me feels great." Felicia chuckled.

"Yo what's wrong dressing like a tomboy? I feel super comfortable wearing this!"

"I'm just saying that you should change your style so that guys will be chasing after you."

"Idgaf tbh cuz I'm not interested anyway. Btw back to Veronica, I think she's having some problem with our brother." Alice said plainly.

"How do you know?"

"Idk, did you not realize that she's day dreaming very often nowadays? Also both of them are not talking to each other anymore."

"I don't remember seeing them talki- wait what's that sound?" Felicia asked as she heard sound of a man shouting in pain.

Felicia and Alice quickly go hide themselves behind a tree. They finally get to see what's happening and a man is getting beaten by someone who is very familiar to Felicia.

It's Ben, Felicia's secretive boyfriend.

"Yo that man is getting beaten to death, I feel bad for him." Alice said.

"Mhmm" Felicia smiled.

"Felicia! Someone is going to die in front your eyes and you're smilling? Wtf!" Alice whispered.

"Ya sorry." Felicia force herself to not smile. She didn't meant to laugh but seeing Ben punching that guy makes him 10x hotter than before. Yes, Felicia's type are toxic and yes she's in love with a criminal.

After almost 7 mins..

"Hey Alice, let's go there." Felicia pulled Alice hand.