Chapter 18

Violet as usual is third-wheeling Jordan and Valerie. She didn't want to but Jordan insisted for Violet to join. The three of them are at Valerie's, watching movie while eating pop corn. Every minute Violet is cursing herself for joining these love birds because they seem to cannot be separate.

"Val stop, purple is here." Jordan whispered. Valerie is rubbing Jordan through his pants and it's making him feel uncomfortable.

"She will never hear cuz she's too focus on the dumb movie and why tf are u calling her with nickname? I'm the only girl you should give nickname to." Valerie whispered back.

"Violet is my childhood friend so ofcoz I have nickname for her."

"That's it." Valerie said as she get up quickly and grabbed Violet's arm roughly.

"Ouch wth Val!?" Violet shouted.

"Get.out.now."

"Why must I go? This movie is getting interesting."

"Just fuckin get lost from here and don't ever think of talking to me ever again!" Valerie said furiously.

"But Val I didn't do anythi-"

"Yes you did everything! You took Veronica and now you are taking my boyfriend away too!"

"What tf are you talking about Valerie? Violet never do anything." Jordan interupted.

"Pls Jordan in our 3 years of relationship you talk about Violet more than our future. Violet and I used to do that, used to do this like oh my god so annoying!"

"You shouldn't talk about Violet like that, it's because of her we met but you know what? I'm done with you. I'm done dealing with your brat. Let's break up."

"Are you for real breaking up with me? After all we've been through?"

"Just fuckin leave me alone! Ngl it will take some time to move on but I think it's better if we go apart."

"So what you're waiting for? Get your ass out from my house! And you! Are you finally happy now Violet? You take everything from me. You are the worst friend ever! Don't fuckin talk,see or even think about me bitch!" Valerie shouted loudly and run upstairs.

Jordan looked at Violet softly then he hold her hand to comfort Violet from crying. Then they both make their way out from Val's house.

"I'm such a bad friend Jordan. Istg never in my brain I've thought of destroying my best friends happiness. Veronica and Valerie are my world!"

"Hey just because she said that doesn't mean you're a bad friend. I know you would never do that."

"Now where will you stay?"

"Don't worry bout me. I can stay at my friend's house besides I don't think there's any other reason for me to be in Florida anymore so tommorow I'm going back to my hometown."

"Jordan could you do me a favour?"

"Anything purple."

"Can you be in Florida longer? I need you here. I don't have anyone else anymore Jordan, the longer I'm alone the sooner I go insane."

"If that what you want, sure purple." Jordan smile weakly.

At Texas

It's been a month since Veronica and Lucas are dating and everyday is just happy for Lucas. At the same time since Lucas is staying with Ben, Felicia get to see Ben everyday.

Today as usual Lucas, Ben, Veronica and Felicia are chatting in the living room while Jason are outside for business.

"Bro must be suck to be you. Imagine having a whole family but still homeless." Ben said laughing.