CHAPTER 12 (editing)

Bpov

As I was swimming I could hear the thunder in the distance.

I could feel like someone was watching me. But when I looked no one looked no one was there.

I knew Edward was sleeping or at least I thought he was sleeping.

The thunder and lightning was getting closer now. So I decided to get out.

I looked over to the shelter to make sure Edward was not looking.

I climbed out and went into the dark. I had gotten dress and walked back over to the shelter.

There was Edward awake sitting by the fire deep in thought. He didn't even notice me sitting down.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked him. He shook his head but never looked over at me.

"Nothing really, just hoping we find that box." But something told me that wasn't the only thing he was thinking about.

I know he my boss and everything but come on. I jumped when the thunder got louder and took me out of my train of thought.

I had to lead him to the small wreckage I found. When the storms pass we can do that.

I felt the wind whip up all of a sudden. Which made the fire go up a little.

Shit I got to put it out. I hurried and started grabbing dirt with my hands and putting the dirt over the fire to put it out.

Edward must of been so deep in thought that he jumped when I put the dirt over fire.

"What are you doing?" He asked me. "I'm putting it out because of the wind gust. I don't want anything to catch fire." Just then the wind kicked up again.

"I think were going to have a nasty storm." I told Edward.

My hair was flying into my face Edward reached over and put it behind my ear.

I couldn't take my eyes his green eyes. I never noticed how gorgeous his eyes were before.

Bella get ahold of your he your boss. I shook my head. I slid myself back to the tree and sat there.

Praying my shelter held up. But also I didn't want to be that close to Edward or any man.

After what Mike tried to do I'm scared to death. Edward just sat there.

"You don't have to be afraid of me Bella, I won't hurt you."

I looked up at him. "Trust me it's not you per say, it's well it's because you're a man."

He looks at me confused. "Mike not the only one that attack you before is he?"

Tears started to fall at the memory of what happen to me, in school.

"It was James wasn't it?" Edward asked. I gasp that he even knew that name. "But how do you even know that name?" I asked him.

I wanted answers. "Bella there's something I need to tell you. I don't only know you because you work for me.

I could figure out what he was talking about. "I knew you from junior high and high school. We went to school together."

"I don't remember you." I told him. Wait, he can't be the kid that wore glasses and was really, really skinny.

"Everyone called Eddie am I right, you wore glasses and you were really skinny."

"The one and only, but don't call me Eddie, please I have always hated that nick name."