chapter 18 (editing)

Bpov

I head sitting on my hands my elbows on my desk and when he said that my elbow fell off my desk.

Then I heard something fall next to me. I looked and it was the pad of paper Sandy had.

"Excuse me, did I just hear you just right, you'll double what Mr. Cullen is paying me and you want me to run your company. What's the catch?" I asked.

"You just have to move there is all no catch." I went silent. I didn't know what to say or think.

"I really don't know how to answer you. Ittt'ss just all so. Can I think about this?" I asked him.

"Yes, take as long as you need. I will just walk myself out!" He said.

"Yyeeahh!" I told him still shocked at the job offer. Sandy and I just where there stun.

I couldn't even hear Edward yelling on the phone. Then he was at the door. "Hello did you hear me yelling on the phone." Edward said.

"Uhhh, what sorry!" Edward looked at us weird. "Oh, please tell me your not even thinking about it Bella, After what he already did!"

"Sandy can you go please and shut the door behind you please." After she walked out that's when I said something.

"Yes, Edward I'm thinking about it. You get to keep the company name there, plus I would be running the company."

"Bella you got to be crazy. I need you here or we need you here." I look up at him.

"Wait, I thought you needed me here for the company, not because of how you feel about me." I said.

"Bella that's why your here is because of your talent not because of how I feel about you." He explained.

"Now I'm starting to wonder." I got up and packed everything up. "Where you going Bella?" He asked.

"I'm going to work from home, plus I need to do alot of thinking!" I walked out as he stood there watching me.

"I do not know when I will be back in! I will let you know what I decide." I told him.

Thank you for reading my stories, following me, voting and commenting.

I do not own all my characters in my story Stephanie Meyer does.

I own the story and the rest of the characters.