CHAPTER 11 (editing)

Bpov

I don't know how long I actually been on the island for, but I knew I been here for a week now.

Thanks to my dad growing up and teaching us how to survive if it came down to it.

I been able to make a fire catch fish in the water with the spear I had made.

I had made shelter for myself to. I started to hear a noise in a distance.

I grabbed my spear and went and looked for the source of the sound.

I made sure I was very quiet. I had decided to climb into a tree so there was less of chance if it was Mike that he would see me.

Was I jumped from tree to tree. I heard a growl. I stopped and look and it was a black panther.

He was in a stance like stalking his prey. I went around the tree to get a look to see what he was stalking.

There I saw Edward. I gasped. "He alive!" I whisper. But I guess Edward heard me because his head quickly snapped up.

I put my finger over my mouth to let know to stay quiet. I pointed in the direction of the panther.

I took my spear and threw it right next to the panther just enough to scare him.

Which worked. I got down and grabbed my spear and walked back to where Edward was.

"Follow me!" Was all I told him. "Bella, but how did you .."

I stopped and turned. "Don't, just don't. If you want to talk to me it will wait. For now you just follow."

I turned back around and walked back to where my shelter was.

If Mike was around I didn't want him to know were I was hiding. I had questions for Edward to.

Once we got back I set my spear down and sat down on a boulder by the water.

"If you think I'm going back where at your wrong and you can't make me go back and I won't." I told Edward.

"I'm not asking you to. I just wanted to make sure you were alright. Plus I brought you some stuff."

He sets the bag beside me. "Is Angela alive did she make it?"

"Yes, in fact she the one that told me that your father taught you survival skills."

I didn't even look at Edward. "So who all survive I already know he did. But I also remember seeing what

was left of Smith."

"You really don't remember do you?"

I turned and looked at him. "I remembered Mike attacking me not just once but twice. He had his hands all over me. I felt..." I couldn't finish.

Instead I got up and walked away. I wrapped my arms around myself and started to cry.

What I was feeling was so awful. I hated Mike. He came so close to. I shake my head at the thought.

"Bella I'm sorry." I didn't turn or say a word to Edward.

"When I seen Mike touching you like that I wanted to kill him. But the only thing I did was knock him out. When I turned you were gone. You didn't go far though. I had picked you up and carried you back to the plane.

You were in shock. The only you would let even close to you was me or Angela. So we took turns watching you.

We were gathering supplies from the other half of the plane. Jessica was with you because her leg is broken.

That's when we found out you ran off and I been searching for you ever since." Edward explained to me.

Edward tried to protect me. "I can't go back not yet. I don't want to be around Mike. I don't trust him. I have everything I need here until help comes. I have to know why did we crash and where are we?" I asked Edward.

"Well from what the co pilot told me we ended up in a hurricane and this island isn't on the map." Edward explained.

"So wait can't we be rescued?" I turned in shock now facing Edward who has his head down.

"There's a problem with that." Edward said.

"What's the problem?"

"Well the box that's suppose to be activated to send a single is gone. It must of fell out of the plane when it broke in half."

I thought about it for a moment. "Edward, I might know where it is. There is a portion of the plane in that direction. I found it when I was exploring. But there's bad weather coming so we have to wait before we can travel." I explained to him.

He looked at me confused. "How do you know bad weather is coming?"

I giggled. "Don't ask." I told him.

Edward fell asleep I took the chance to go into the seems how it was dark to go into the water and clean up as best as I could.

Epov

I was woken to the sound of thunder in the distance.

I looked around the shelter and Bella wasn't here. I then heard water.

I get up and go to the opening of the shelter and the is Bella swimming in the water.

She looked so beautiful there in the moon light. I didn't realize it until she went to stand but she had her back facing me that she had no clothes.

I back away when I had noticed. I couldn't help myself I went back to the door and just watched her.

She just takes my breath away. I never thought some one like her could have such a hold on me.

Both her and Angela don't recognize me. How do I tell Bella I always had feelings for her.

I know personally how good she is at what she does.

I finally just sit back down. I felt like I was invading her privacy.

The thunder started to get louder now.

A storm brewing. Edward found Bella. Bella going to take him to part of a plane found. The box they need might be in there.

Thank you for reading my stories, following me, voting and commenting.

I do not own all my characters in my story Stephanie Meyer does.

I own the story and the rest of the characters.

I'm in the process of writing a rough draft of a story with my niece. We will be posting it on here. Keep your eye out for it.