chapter 20 (editing)

Bpov

I could feel my shirt being ripped. But after that all I could hear is people yelling.

Then I think I hear Angela. "Bella look at me come on!" I turn my head and open my eyes and my head was spinning but I could tell it was her.

"My head sppininngg, hhee try to ra." She stopped me. " I know sweetie, it will be alright. Edward I'm going to need your help!"

"Where's Ben?" I asked. "He here."
"Angela, I need Edward!" I can't believe I said it. But I did need him I needed to feel safe.

"Bella!" I open my eyes when I heard his voice. "I'm so sorry Edward, I should of listen to you." I cried. Edward took his hand and gently put it on the side of my face.

"Bella, it's alright!" He told me. "No it's not, I didn't listen and he drugged me, oh god why me?" Edward picked me up and wrapped his arms around me.

"Shhh, Bella it will be alright." Then I heard the sirens. I pulled away from Edward. "It's alright!" He told me again.

I saw I think the cops. Then there was some men standing outside the car.

"Sir we need to look at her please." I looked at them then back at Edward and started shaking my head.

"No, they can't see me like this no please!" I beg Edward. "Bella they need to check you." Edward told me. I kept shaking my head refusing but that only made me feel worse.

"Edward, I think I'm going to be sick." The guy hands Edward something just in time.

"Ms. We only need to know if your alright the gentleman that got arrested admitted giving you ecstasy." I felt Edward tighten up. "Will she be alright if someone just watches her?" Edward asked them.

"Yes, we just have to give you signs to watch for. But I have to ask this, did he." Edward stopped him.

"No we got here in time!" I heard Edward say. "Well then I will put in the report she refused treatment at this time."

I don't know what was said after that. I was trying to cover myself and the police try to question me but I couldn't really understand them.

Then I felt something wrap around me. Then I was moving. I look up and Edward was carrying me. I buried my face into his chest I did not want no one to see me.

I could feel being sat down. Something was put over me. Then I hear Angela. "Hey, I will come see you tomorrow. Your going to go to Edward place. I think you be safer there right now. I'm so sorry Bella." She gave me a hug.

I fell asleep only to wake up screaming and crying. I felt arms tighten around me and they felt safe.

"I should of listen, why couldn't I just listened. I was safe with you, but I even scared of what you said. I just want to be safe. " I cried out.

"Bella, I meant what I said. I love you, but it wasn't meant to scare you. If all you need is to feel safe right then I'm willing to do that.
I don't want to rush you or your feelings. I understand. And what happen tonight wasn't because you didn't listen to me, it was him getting what he wanted and doing anything he could to get it. It's not your fault."

"But I ran away from you. I let him buy us the drinks I didn't stop it. I tried but I couldn't." Edward took his hand and pick up my chin and made me look at him.

"Bella, no it's not your fault. You were drugged you had no way to stop him. You have no reason to be sorry."

"Yes I do!" Edward looked at me confused. "I'm sorry for running from you. Sorry for all those missed years in school not getting to know a great guy that always tried so hard to keep me safe and I was just to damn stubborn to see it, to see you the real you."