CHAPTER 14 (editing)

Bpov

This seriously is not happening again to me. What hell! I start to pound on Mike with both my fist and start kicking him with both my feet.

I wasn't going to be rape by another man without a fight this time.

"NOOOOOO, GEEEETT OOOFFFF MMMEEE!" I kept screaming out.

Mike hit me in the mouth
"SHUT UP BITCH!" He ripped my shirt off!

"GET OFF ME!" I kept trying to fight him until he grabbed both of my hands and pinned them down.

"NOOOOO!" I kept screaming to the top of my lungs and kicking.

Was he going to get away with it this time. Was no one going to help me.

Mike hit me again. But I wouldn't stop screaming. He managed to get my pants off.

Oh my god please some one help me! I prayed to myself.

Then Mike was gone. Angela was by my side. "Bella are you alright. My god!" Angela wrapped her arms around me.

I was shaking. "EDWARD STOP, BEFORE YOU KILL HIM!" I heard Angela yell out.

I didn't even know he was there. I flinched when I felt something on me.

"How is she?" I heard Edward voice. "I'm not sure, help me get her back please!"

I felt Edward scoop me up. I felt that safe place again. I closed my eyes and cried.

"It's alright Bella!" I heard Edward whisper in my ear. But it wasn't alright at all.

Mike attacked me, he almost got raped, he had his hands all over me.

I was sat down and a blanket was wrapped around me.

"Bella look at me!" I heard Angela say. I look up at her.
"How far did Mike get?" I gulped.

"He diiidddnn'ttt rrraaapppeee mmee. Hhhee hhaadd his hands all over me thhough. He kept hitting me." I told her.

"Oh, Bella! When we get back that's it your coming to live with me. I can't stand you hoping from the office, your car or your sisters."

I heard something hit the the wall of the wreckage. I had a feeling it was Edward.
Angela stayed with me. We were finally rescued. I had to go to the hospital.

Mike cause some hair line fractures in my face and come to find out he broke my left wrist.

I was in to much shock to feel the pain. I spent 3 days in the hospital then moved into Angela.

I started having nightmares again like I did years ago. But there worse now.

Edward wanted me to stay home for a couple of weeks, after one week I needed to get back to work.

I needed the distraction. Mike went to jail. But I still have to testify against him.

He pleaded not guilty. Go figure. But I have witness so that helps my case.

I show up to work as the new partner today. Angela loved her promotion.

"Good morning Bella, it's good to have you back." Sandy said.

"It's good to be back Sandy!" I told her. As for me and Edward I did as I said I was going to do.

We were only going to have a working relationship. But I can't help but think about what he told me.

He always had to be my hero. A tear fell from my eye. I quickly wiped it away.

"Ouch!" A reminder of what Mike did. I closed my eyes for a moment, to try and calm myself before I lost it.

"Are you alright?" I heard the familiar voice of Edward Cullen.

I look up and he was standing in the doorway. "Yeah, I'm fine! Is there something you wanted?"

"Yes, I going to hold a meeting and I need you to be there. It's in a hour."

"Alright that's fine. Now if you excuse me, I have work to do." I told him.

"Okay, but if you need anything I'm here!" I just nodded.

I looked down to my paperwork so I look like I was busy.

He finally walked away. I leaned back into my and took a deep breath.

"That bad?" I jumped when I heard Jasper. "You scared the hell out of me!"

"Sorry, I really didn't mean to." He walked in and took and sat down.

"So what do I owe this visit for business or personal?" I asked.

"Both actually!" I looked at him confused. "Well first off I'm glad Edward ask you to be partner instead. Because truth be told you are the best at this and it be a damn shame for you to waste your talent and I know you will take this publishing company far with you as a partner.

As a friend, Bella and your future brother in law. I'm worried about you so is Alice.
Hell even Emmett called me, he told me you haven't talked to him since you got out of the hospital.
Look at you. Angela told me you haven't eaten hardly anything, so don't tell me your alright Bella!"

I got up and shut the door and locked it even shut the blinds.

Then sat down to Jasper. "Your right Jasper, I'm not alright. My nightmares came back but worse because Mike attacked me.
Plus Edward I can't believe he wants me to stay quiet about but it's eating at me so bad." I know Jasper won't know what I'm talking about. Because Edward said it had to stay this way.

"Bella, I told him to tell you how felt about you along time ago, even in school."

"Wait, you knew?" I was upset. "Did Alice and Emmett know to?" He looked at the floor and nodded.

"I can't believe this, my own family knew and you of all people my god!" I got up and grabbed my jacket.

"Bella where you going?" He asked me. I'm have to get out of here, tell Edward I'm sorry about the meeting but I can't be here, I can't..."

I just walked out. I got off the elevator and walked over to my car.

I got in and drove off. As I was driving, I didn't know where I was going.

I just didn't care. Tears started to fall from eyes. I pulled off the road and put the car.

What the hell does he expect me to do, forget that he ever told me, forget that he kept trying to be my hero, that he was the one that made me feel safe.

I started to hit the steering wheel with my fist. "ERRRRRR! WHY, WHY, ME DAMN IT?" I took a deep breath and put the car in gear.

I just needed to go, I needed space right now!

Thank you for reading my stories, following me, voting and commenting.

I do not own all my characters in my story Stephanie Meyer does.

I own the rest of the characters and the story.