chapter 15 (editing)

Bpov

I sat there thinking if wondering if I really did get this job on my talent.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I needed to prove this to myself some how.

But for Edward and him wanting me to forget what he told me is just more then I can handle.

Can I handle working with him? I had to try. I turned the car around finally and drove back to Angela place.

I walked back to my room and got on my laptop. I decided I was going to work on the Black account.

It was what we were doing, before the plane crashed.

I sent and email to the ceo Jacob Black. I let him know I was the new partner to Cullen publishing company and that we were still interested in him.

I explained I would personally fly over myself if he was still interested in merging his company with ours so his company could be our overseas company.

I sent everything what I was about and few other things.

It didn't take long to get a response. I clicked on it.

Ms. Swan,

I look forward and meeting you, and seeing what your company has to offer and make our company better.

I was sorry to hear about the accident. I hope we can meet soon.

Sincerely
Jacob Black

I emailed him back to when I be London in 2 days. I would meet with him on Thursday at 1 p.m.

That means I fly tomorrow. I need to get back to the office.

Once back I had Sandy book me the flight for tomorrow, and reservations for hotel for at least a week.

I just sent a message to Edward and Jasper. I told them I be back in a week. I went to Angela office.

Angela office. "Your back, where you go?" She asked me.

"I just had to get away for a few. I'm going to be gone for a week." She looked at me confused.

"I'm going to try and get the Black account." She raised an eyebrow.

"Are you sure it's just that Bella, or are you also getting away because of what Edward told you?"

I shut Angela door and walked over and sat down. "Angela, please don't it's hard enough. I just found out my family knew to. And yes it's both actually. I just need to think."

"Bella, just know you did get this job because of your talent not because of how Edward felt about you. I know you and how you think. Make sure you talk to Rosalie and Emmett."

"Alright I will, but promise me you won't tell Edward or Jasper the other reason I'm going please."

I went back to Angela place and packed. I sat down on the bed and picked up my phone and called Rosalie.

"It's about damn time you call me, I thought you fell off the side of the earth or something." I giggled at to what Rosalie said.

"Are you done?" I asked.
"Yes, what's up?" I could tell she was smiling. "Oh I was wondering if my best friend and my big brother would like to go to London with me, that's all?"

Then I had to pull the phone away from my ear because Rosalie started to scream.

"You kidding, we love too!"