CHAPTER 7 (editing)

Bpov

I awoke to a bright sun. At first I wonder if the plane going down was just a dream. But when everything thing came into focus I was looking up and seeing trees.

I sit up and and look around and seen part of the plane not far from me.

Everything came flooding back to me. I started freaking out. Thanking this couldn't be happening.

I slowly got up and walked up to the part of the plane that was there.

I walked in and there still strapped in there seats where Harris and Trout. I knew they were dead.

I ran out of there. I had ran but stopped in my tracks when I saw the mangle body of Smith.

"Oh my god, oh my god! I back up into a tree and jumped. I started running again back to the plane, but I was freaking out so bad I didn't know what direction to go in or who else I would find died.

I dropped to the ground and brought my knees to my chest scared to death.

I was shaking and crying from the shock. Then I heard someone voice but it was a voice I did not want to hear.

It was Mike. "No, no, no, this can't be happening to me. Not with him. God help me." I said in a low voice.

"Bella thank god, I thought something bad happen to you." He stepped closer to me but I knew something told to back away.

He went to reach out for me and I scooted back until I backed into a tree.

He formed the same smile on his face, when he put his hands all over.

I was shaking my head when kneeled down in front of me and took his hand and cupped it to the side of my face.

I turned away from his touch. Even now his touch grossed me out and made me feel disgusting.

"Hey it's alright!" He said to me. Then he wrapped his arms around me. I didn't like it.

He pulled back and I could feel his breath on my face, his hand slid down and grazed across my breast.

He smiled and started to kiss me. I flipped out and started to scream out. I didn't care. But in the back of my mind I knew this time there would be no one to save me.

But that didn't stop me from screaming and taking my fists and hitting him to try and get him away from me.

"NOOOO! GET OFF OF ME!" I screamed out.

The next thing I knew Mike was gone. I didn't take the chance to see why.

I got up and started to run up until my clumsy ass tripped. That's where I laid crying and shaking more then what I was.

I feared Mike would come find me. But I was wrong. I felt a hand touch my shoulder.

I started to scream again and I tried to scoot away only to back into another tree.

I brought my knees up and wrapped my arms around them. I turned sideways against the tree to try in some way to protect myself until I heard his voice.

"Bella, your safe it's me Edward." He placed his hand gently on my arm.

I didn't know why but insistly felt safe. I crawled over and wrapped my arms around him.

He froze at first then wrapped his arms around me. "It's going to alright Bella." He tried to calm me down.

It was working I fell asleep in his arms.