chapter 19 (editing)

Bpov

It's been a few days and Edward has been trying to call me and I won't answer is calls. I don't know what I want to do.

I needed to talk to Edward to make my final decision. I texted him and told him we needed to talk and I would meet him at his house in a hour.

I got changed out of my pj's and just wore a pair of jeans a jersey. I put my hair up into a ponytail and put my baseball cap on.

I grabbed my keys and walked out the door. I drove to Edward place I punched in the code he gave me for his gate.

I drove in and parked. I get a text that said he be a little late. I got out of my car and started to walk around.

I didn't know how long I been walking out there for when Edward walked up.

"Hey! I'm glad you finally came. Because I needed to apologize to you. I was upset and.." I stopped him.

"Edward I really need to why did you hire me, I want the truth!" I told him.

He turns away from me. "I hired you for your talent, truth is the company was going down hill and fast and then I ran across your application." He took a deep breath.

"I remember how I felt about you yes, but I knew I had to put that aside to a least to see if you could even bring the company back. When you did I was so greatful but I also know my feelings for you were just like they use to be." He ran his hand through his hair.

"Damn it Isabella don't go please, I just got you and it was driving me crazy being apart from you, not seeing you."

He turned around and I seen tears fall from his eyes. "Edward I really don't know what to say." I told him.

"Bella I don't know how or when but I fell in love with you! It's killing me inside that your even thinking about this. Even after what he did to you."

I stood there looking at him not believing what I just heard. "What just you say."

"That I'm in love with you." I just nodded. I have been wrestling with mine own feelings of how I feel about Edward and then this offer comes up.

I collapse to the ground. Everything racing through my head now. Edward kneels down in front of me.

"Are you alright?" He asked me. "Am I okay? I really don't know if I am. I don't know how to answer you back. But now I'm just more confused then when I came here."

He takes a strand of my hair that fell into my face and tucked it behind my ear.

The minute he brushed and against my face I felt that spark again.

He went to move his hand away. I don't know why but I grabbed his hand, didn't want his touch to go so quickly.

I know it's weird to hear his touch, but I shut my eyes at that moment and remember all those time just the touch made me feel safe.

It had always been him. That spark, that feeling of being safe. Then all those years it was gone and when I needed it the most it was gone.

Then it was there again when the plane crushed. But gone when I forced it away. Then the night of the ball.

I have to think. I get up and turn to walk away. "I just need to go I'm sorry Edward. I'm not sure about taking the job either. Just please let me just think."

I run for my car and get in. I take one last look at Edward just standing there looking at me.

I just back the car out and tried push the button to get out.