CHAPTER 2

Epov

I had just got off the phone with some people in London. They want me to expand my company overseas.

But before I do that or we even think about it we need to fly over there. I need my best publisher's with me.

We leave in 4 days. Let's see Swan, Harris, Smith, Trout. Umm, Newton, Mallory, and Stanley that should be it.

"Heather, I need you to get a announcement to these people that I need to have a meeting with them in a 30 minutes please."

"I'll get right on it sir." I had inherited this company from my father. He has retired now.

I had made my best friend Jasper Vice president.

I'm very single. I'm to much into my work. This company takes up to much of my time.

Even though I have my eye on one of my workers and that's Swan.

I know Newton has the hots for her and I hate how he looks at her. But I know it's wrong to have a relationship with a worker. But I couldn't help it.

It just happened. The way she moves, the way she talks. Her chocolate brown eyes. It takes my breath away. When she touches me it sends a spark through me.

But that's not why I hired her. She is very good at what she does. And let's face it she has a gift at what she does.

I send her all my big clients. She is what keeps this business going, but she doesn't know it.

She even up for a promotion, which is going to piss off a lot of people. But I don't care she is good at what she does, and that is why she getting the promotion.

She is also working on my book but she doesn't know it. I had it put as anonymous author. But there is also something else I am hiding to and Jasper knows what it is.

I get up and walk to the meeting room.

Wow Bella up for a promotion. Plus the boss has a thing for her. Wonder how this will all turn out.

Thank you for reading my stories, following me, voting and commenting.

I do not own all my characters in my story Stephanie Meyer does.

I own the rest of the characters in my story and the story.

Check out Forever and Always by Joan0324