CHAPTER 13 (editing)

Epov

I know Bella told me to stay behind, but I just couldn't sit here.

I knew she was mad at me and I didn't want that. I noticed the storm was getting worse to.

I could kick myself for saying anything at all to Bella. But I did so and I know it made her angry.

I stopped at the edge of the jungle. I could see out in the distance to the ocean

There was a tropical storm or what ever you called it.

I turned and watched Bella dodging tree branches .

Then out of the corner of my eye I seen a palm tree come flying at her.

My eyes grew so wide and my mouth open so wide. I was going to yell out to her but she dodged it so quick.

Then she stopped but not for long. She started running again, I saw lighting hit the ground up ahead in front of her.

She went flying back wards. "BELLA!" I screamed out. I ran out to her.

I kneeled down and checked her. Thank god, she still alive. I looked around to wear I could go for cover.

All I could see is bottom portion of the plane Bella was running to.

I picked her up and carried her as fast as could to the wreckage. Yet again some how I always end up being there for Bella.

Bpov

I started to wake up. I could hear the storm still going outside.

I hear other noises around me. I slowly open my eyes. I look around and realized I'm in the wreckage of the bottom of the plane.

But how did I get here? I thought back. Then I remembered what Edward told me and what I heard when I went flying back.

Damn it I told him to stay behind. I got up and looked around there was Edward looking around.

He turned and looked at me. "Your awake!"

"I told you to stay behind." I told him. "Well I don't have to worry about a serious head injury." He turned back around and went back to looking through things.

"I can't believe you, I ask one simple thing, so I could think and get what you needed to get off this stupid island and you don't fucking listen." I snapped out.

"If I didn't, you probably still be laying out there on the ground who knows, hurt worse or maybe died." Edward said.

"UGGGH!" I turned and kicked something in frustration. "Always thinking you got to be some kind of hero or something, always coming to my rescue." I said under my breath or so I thought.

"SOME KIND OF HERO, HA! IF YOU DIDN'T ATTRACT ALL THE WRONG GUYS TO YOU I WOULDN'T HAVE TO SAVE YOU!" Edward yelled.

"WHAT THE HELL, SO YOU THINK IT'S MY DAMN FAULT THAT JAMES BEAT THE HELL OUT HELL OF ME, RAPED ME LEFT ME TO DIE, AND FOR MIKE TO ALWAYS TO ATTACK ME, YOU ARE SADLY MISTAKEN. I DIDN'T ASK FOR ANY OF IT. NOW BECAUSE OF IT I'M SCARED TO LIVE ALONE, I LIVE WITH MY SISTER.

HELL I DON'T KNOW WHETHER TO BE SCARED HALF TO DEATH OF YOU OR WHAT.

I CAN'T HANDLE BEING CLOSE TO ANYONE, AND FOR YOU TO SAY THAT!"

I just punched the wall of the wreckage. I walked outside.

I didn't care about the storm. "AAARRRGGGHH! WHY ME?" I asked myself. Tears fell down my face.