CHAPTER EIGHT (editing)

Epov

We got to the other half of the plane the pilot goes into the cockpit.

I start looking around for everything that that was useable. Mike was doing the same.

"Mr. Cullen can I speak to you a moment please!" I looked up to Skip and set the stuff I had in my heads down.

"Keep searching Mike." I walked into the cockpit. We have a problem. The box I need to activate, is missing along with part of the bottom of the plane.

We need to find it so I can activate it. Until then were stuck here. Where ever here is.

Out of pure luck we found this island out of nowhere. I Can't believe we weren't told about the hurricane or storm way out here. There was no warning sir."

I put my hand on Skip shoulder. "Don't worry about it Skip, it's not your fault. Just gather everything you can and a map if we have one on here and maybe just figure out where here is." I walked out and bumped right into Mike.

"Mike I swear to god, if you don't stop, errrr." Mike was getting on my last nerve.

We finish up and walked back. I checked on Jessica she woke up. "Here some water." I said as I handed it to her.

I walked into the wreakage to check on Bella. "How she doing Angela?"

"She still screams off an on but other then that she just stares and shakes." Angela explained to me.

"Why don't you take a break and I will watch her for a bit."

I sat down next to Bella. I just watched her. I can't believe this. I always thought of her to be a strong person.

But with everything thing that's happened I can't blame her for being this way.

I feel something up against my side. I turn and look and it was Bella. She leaned over against me.

I could feel her shaking. I put my arm around her to try and calm her.

Her shaking finally stopped. I look over and she sleeping again. I gently lay her down.

I get up and walk out.

Angela walks up to me. "How is she?"

"Sleeping. If you want to you can go sit with her." She nodded and walked in.

I walked over to Skip, he was looking at a map. "You figure out anything?"

"Kinda of, but it's strange it's like this island isn't on any map. It's strange." He scratches the back of his head in confusion.

"So what were stuck on this god for saken place, no one knows where were at. The box he needs is missing. We run into a hurricane or storm!" Mike says.

"Mike, your really starting to get on my last nerve, now shut up and let us think."

I heard him kick something behind me. "Mr. Cullen so is there any chance of us being rescue?" Jessica asked.

"Well, we have to find this box and activate it to get a signal out." I told her.

She didn't ask me any more questions. "Mike get out of here, your not suppose to be around Bella." I heard Angela say.

I walk in. "What the hell do you think your doing Mike?"

"I just wanted to see if she alright." Mike says. "No! Your part of the reason she in this state, what would of done, or better yet how far would of you gotten if I didn't stop you from attacking Bella this time?"