Chapter 1

▪︎ Jungkook's Pov ▪︎

It's been 3 years 5 months and 17 days since the love of my life walked out of my life. Or Since Jimin walked out of my life. Ever since that day my heart has been broken and shattered into millions of pieces. But I'm sure Jimin is much worse since I'm the one that ruined everything, well if he still even cares.

In the past 3 years I have accomplished a lot. After I broke up or ended it or whatever I did with Lisa, I did what I said I would do. I moved to Seoul. I looked everywhere for Jimin for almost a year. But I couldn't find him. Not once did I run or bump into him. While I was searching for Jimin that first year I was also starting up my new career. I became a kpop idol. I'm pretty well known all over the world now. But When I debuted, I stopped look for Jimin for a while and I accidentally found him. I saw him on TV preforming. It turns out that it was his debut performance. He was with Taehyung. They are a Duo idol group. They call themselves the '95 soulmates'. And for some reason Tae calls himself 'V'.

Anyway for the second I was trying to reach out to him. But anytime I would text him or go to his company building he would ignore me or hide from me. So I gave him a little bit of space then tried again and again.

Then another year has past and it is the third year of trying to get Jimin back. But he is still ignoring me. Just last month I decided to text him again and he finally answered.

 Just last month I decided to text him again and he finally answered

When he finally answered I was so happy

When he finally answered I was so happy. But then the text didn't go as I hoped. Because he is still not talking to me. So I have just decided to wait. I am going to take a break and focus on my career and fans. And if Jimin ever text's me or runs into me I am going to beg and beg for his forgiveness. Because no matter what I will love Jimin for the rest of my life. He is the love of my life.

_______________________

TBC...

So this is the first chapter to the sequel of Perfect two! How do you like is so far? Is it bad?🥺😔 Anyway have a nice day, BYE 🤗

~K.M