Chapter 24

▪︎ Jungkook's Pov ▪︎

When I walked into the room my heart dropped. Park Jimin was sitting at the table. Right there in front of my eyes. I am so shocked. Why is he here, IN MY BUILDING!? While I was just staring at him he looked over at me and then quickly looked down at his hands in his lap.

"Hello, you must be Jeon Jungkook. Am I right Sir?" The guy next to Jimin said while standing. He brought me out of my thoughts and put his hand out.

"Yes, yes that's right Sir," I said shaking his hand " and who might you be sir?"

"Oh right! Sorry I am Park Jimin's manager. It's nice to meet you Mr. Jeon"

"You too Sir" I said while sitting down in front of him while Jimin is sitting next to him.

"Alright lets get to the meeting!" Jin-Hyung said sitting next to me, right across from Jimin

"Mhm, yes! Me and Mr. Kim set up this meeting because we just got word that you, Mr. Jeon and Mr. Park have been selected as the two winners of Sensational K-pop Idols Awards Show. You two have about 5 days to pick six cover songs to sing that have meaning to the both of you. You both are going to have to record the six songs 2 days before the day that you guys are going to perform them. Okay, do you guys understand?" Jimin's manager said looking back and forth at me and Jimin.

"Yes Sir" I said

"Mhm" Jimin said still not looking at me.

"Okay, great! Well Jungkook and Jimin, You two will start everything tomorrow, and today you guys can go home and rest. Maybe think of some songs as well if you want to." Jin-Hyung said while getting up with Jimin's manager and shaking his hand.

"Okay" me and Jimin said at the same time which made Jimin look at me surprised.

"Okay then! Well it was nice to meet you Mr. Lee and I will get a hold of you later." Jin said

"Same goes for you too Mr. Kim" Mr. Lee said back to Jin then walked out of the room to take a phone call.

"Hey my little baby son!" Jin said so happily and ran to hug Jimin.

"Hyungiiiieeeeee~," Jimin said trying to push Jin off of him "You saw me not long ago. Now let go, I can hardly breath!"

"you saw me not long ago," Jin said putting his hand up to his heart acting like his feelings just got hurt "okay, yeah I guess I saw you yesterday up on stage, but I never got to hug the shit out of you like I always do. You were already gone by the time I came to come see you." Jin said defeated but also sadly.

"I'm sorry Jin-Hyung I was just tierd and wanted to go home and sleep."

"Okay, that's fine" Jin said then leaving because he had work to do.

When me and Jimin were alone it was complete silence. So I started to walk up to him but Jimin said don't and put a hand up. Then he left the room and never came back again. So I just went back home and waited for tomorrow to come around.

__________________

TBC...