Chapter 35

▪︎ Jimin's POV ▪︎

It was the next day and I woke up to an empty bed. As I sat up my ass and lower back was sore from last nights occasions. I looked around the room for Jungkook but I couldn't see him so I put a robe on and went to the living room. I smelt something delicious so I went to the kitchen.

But what I saw was the most breath taking thing ever. It was Jungkook with dripping wet hair and a towel around his wast while at the stove cooking what looks likes pancakes. I quietly sat down at the counter and watched Jungkook cook while singing the song I sang to him yesterday at the end of the awards show. Once he turned around he almost screamed in shock. 

"/giggles/ h-hey" I shyly with his bright rosy cheeks.

"Well, good mornin' to you too baby" Jungkook said walking up to me then back hugging me.

I turned around in Jungkook's arms to face him. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him down for a kiss. Once we finished our short kiss that was full of love, Jungkook kissed my forehead. He went back to the food and made our plates to eat. We ate and talked a lot about us and what was going to happen now. And to be honest, the both of us don't know yet. We don't want to plan a future and try to live up to that like we did last time. We both just want to live in the moment and see how it goes. We're just happy that we are together again. It's like we can't breathe with out each other.

---------------

It's late at night now and me and Jungkook have just been in each others arms all day long watching movies and singing together. We've been having a blast together all day long. I'm so happy now. Not one time did I think about suicide or self-harm like I do everyday. And it's nice to not think about that stuff. Now speaking about self-harm I have to clean up my wounds. They still haven't healed all the way since my near death experience.

"Hey Kookie?"

"Hmm baby?"

"Do you have so medical supplies? I need to clean my w-wounds." I had said nervously 'cause me and Jungkook had not talked about this side of me yet.

Jungkook had looked up at me with his shocked doe eyes and said, "U-um yeah they are in the main bathroom. In the cabinet above the toilet"

"O-oh, okay thanks I'll be back in a minute" I said getting up and leaving after I kissed his cheek.

---------------

▪︎ Jungkook's POV ▪︎

When Jimin left the room I started to cry silently. He need to clean his WOUNDS! He only has wounds 'cause I hurt him to the point that he started to self-harm. It's all me fault. All I know is that now I will do everything in my power to make sure Jimin gets better and never ever hurt his feeling again as bad as I already have.

Once I stopped crying and wiped my tears the doorbell rang multiple times over and over. They were also banging on my door yelling my name. They sounded panicked. So I went downstairs to the front door and once I opened it someone hurriedly walked in, pacing back and forth in front of me. Once I figured out that it was Yoongi-Hyung I got him to stand still and talk to me.