Chapter 25

▪︎ Jungkook's Pov  ▪︎

It was the next day and I was running late for practice. I didn't hear my alarm go off until it the 10th time my phone said. I'm sure it's because I fell asleep crying last night but I'm not sure.

Once I was done getting ready I went to my car and left my apartment building.  I tried to make it to the studio as fast as I could but there was so much traffic. So I just kept on yelling at every car until I got were I needed to be.

( Jungkook's outfit )

When I walked into my company building I went to the elevator and pressed floor 15. While I was in the elevator, I was almost jumping up and down from so much excitement that I finally get to be in the same room with Jiminie for more than a minute of just the two of us. But then I became sad again. We are only going to be in the same room together because we have to be. Not because we want to be.

When the elevator doors opened I went to the studio room  and when I walked in I saw Jimin sitting there on his phone. When he looked up he had on a poker face, so I don't know how he feels about me being here with him.

While I was staring at Jimin because he was looking absolutely stunning with the way he looked and what he was wear, He said something to me that snapped me out of my thougts.

( Jimin's outfit )

( Jimin's outfit )

"Hey" He said.

"Hey Jimin-Hyung" I said trying to be respectful and he smiled at that. Which made my heart do a flip.

"So, are you ready to pic out the songs with me? Or do you already have some that you thought of?" Jimin said.

"I don't have any yet, I thought maybe we could pick the songs out together, since I don't know what you would be down for singing with me." I said sitting next to him.

"Oh, Okay. Well lets look for some. You look for some on your phone and I'll do the same on my phone." Jimin said sitting back.

"Okay Jimin-Hyung!" I said.

For a the whole day me and Jimin picked out the six cover songs that we thought would be good for us. When we finished that we recorded ourselves singing them for the background for the show. by the time we were done it was pitch black outside and there was no one left in the building besides us two. So we decided that we would go home and see each other at the awards show.

While I was walking to where my car was parked I notice Jimin standing outside of the building like he was waiting for something or someone. so I went to him and asked him a question.

"Are you waiting on someone?"

"Huh? Oh, no. I haven't called them to get me yet. I was just about to." Jimin said.

"Well why don't I drive you home so you don't have to stand out in the cold waiting for someone?"

"Nah, nah, I'm fine but thanks for the offer." He said looking away from me.

"No, no, I insist." I said.

After some more no's and I insists Jimin finally said sure. So I drove him home. The car ride was completely silent the whole way there, but i didn't care.

When I dropped him off I went home and went to sleep waiting for Friday to come around.

_________________

TBC...