Chapter 23

▪︎ Author's Pov ▪︎

It's the next day and both Jimin and Jungkook has been in bed all day long. They are moping around because of Jimin last performance yesterday. 

Jungkook is sad because Jimin said " This is our story and I know it wasn't easy. And every story has to end, this is how it's gonna end ". Jungkook doesn't want their story to end. He wants it to keep going. He wants to be with the love of his life. He doesn't want it to end at all. 

Jimin is sad because he can't believe that he is has said that their story ended. Yes, he knows that he broke up with Jungkook 3 years ago but he still loves him. Jimin never had any intention of moving on. He always thought that some day he would call Jungkook or text him and take him back. Jimin never in his life thought that he would say that their story was ending right there at that moment. But he did, and he believes that he has to move on now. That he is going to forget about Jungkook and love someone else. That is Jimin's goal right now.

---------------

▪︎ Jungkook's Pov ▪︎

It's around 2 o'clock in the afternoon and I still haven't gone into work yet today. My manager has texted and called me more times then I could count. I was just to lazy to text back or answer his stupid calls. All I want to do today is stay in bed and watch 'Inherits'. So that's what I did.

It was around 4 o'clock now. My manager is still calling and texting me but I could care less, although it's getting very annoying. 

As soon as I got up to go to the bathroom my phone started ringing again. I looked at it and it was my manager again. Since I was so annoyed of hearing my phone ring or buzz even when I put it on silent, I decided to just answer the goddamn thing.

"Hello?" I said in a cod voice.

"Jeon Jungkook get you ass down here into the company building! I have some other people here that we need to have a meeting with. So get your lazy ass off of your bed and get here now! You have 15 minute of else!"

"Okay, okay. I'm on my way" I said in a defeated tone.

Once I went to the bathroom and got my cloths on I went to my car and got in, then left for the meeting.

(Jungkook's outfit)

(Jungkook's outfit)

once I made it to the company building I got out of my car and walked as fast as I could to the meeting room hall. Once I got there I saw my manager standing outside of a closed door looking pissed as ever. Once he saw me standing there looking at him he stomped his way over to me and hit me on the back of my head.

"Yay! Who do you think you are to ignore me all day then get shitty with me on the phone!? Huh!?" My manager whisper-yelled.

"Aish, sorry Jin-Hyung. It's just been a hard day." I said with a little pout and my big doe eyes.

"/sighs/ Fine you're forgiven. BUT you better not disrespect this beautiful ass face! you got that kid?"

"Yes WWH-Hyung" I said sarcastically.

"Good! Now let's get in there because they are sick of waiting for you."

I said okay. When we walked into the room my heart dropped.

_________________

TBC...