Chapter 6

▪︎ Author's Pov ▪︎

Taehyung kept on yelling into the phone but that was to no use because Jimin had dropped his phone in shock. The reason Jimin had dropped his phone in shock was because he saw...........

...Jungkook.

He was standing right there in the flesh, staring at Jimin with shocked eyes. Jimin was so shocked that he didn't know what to do. But then realization hit him. So Jimin picked up his phone and said sorry to Taehyung and that he had to go, then hung up real quick. 

"H-hey, Jimin" Jungkook had said nervously.

Jimin didn't say anything back he just tried to leave. But the only way out was past Jungkook. So he went to walk, but Jungkook help his arm out and said wait.

"Please, don't le-leave me again"

"Jungkook you lost that chance long ago" Jimin said coldly.

"Please!"

"No!"

"Fine. But tonight I'm going to be uploading a video on my old YouTube channel, please check it around 9 pm tonight. that's all I ask of you." Jungkook said with a his voice cracking and pleading eyes.

"Fine"

"Also, all the songs I'm going to me singing at the new awards show are about you, so please watch it" he said again almost like begging Jimin too.

Jimin sighed and said, "Okay, fine I will if you let me go"

"Okay, okay, yeah sure!" Jungkook said a little more happier, while putting his arm back down for Jimin to go. He didn't want him to leave but he wants him to hear what he has to say, or more like sing.

While Jimin was walking past he bumped into Jungkook and his half open bag fell on the floor and all of his things feel out. Jimin and Jungkook picked all of his stuff up and put it back in his bag.

"Thanks" Jimin said a little shyly. Which pisses him off that Jungkook still has this affect on him.

"No problem"

While Jimin was leaving Jungkook noticed a decorated piece of folded up paper that had Jimin handwriting.

"Wait Jimin!" Jungkook yelled. And for some reason Jimin stopped and he had no idea why. 

Jungkook chased after him and said, "You left this." Once Jimin saw what it was his heart started pacing. "Oh-oh, u-um, that the letter I wrote to you every day. Yon can have it." Jimin stuttered. Then he paid for his stuff and left as fast as he could to his car.

------------------

▪︎ Jimin's Pov ▪︎

One I ran out of the store and got into my car I started to ball my eyes out. I wanted to go home and cut, but I can't because I promised Yoongi, and my other scars need to heal more because of the upcoming awards show. So I decided to call Yoongi, but then I stopped myself because I don't want to interrupt him working, he already missed a week of work because of me, I don't want him to miss more. So then I was gonna call Taehyung but then again stopped because Taehyung is with family and I don't want to slap my Jungkook drama on him like I have for almost 4 years now.  So instead I decided to go to the company building to go practice and pick songs for the upcomg awards show.

-----------------

Once I arrived at the company building, I went straight to the dance studio. I practiced my dance for serendipity and promise. But the whole time I kept thinking about what Jungkook said. "All the songs I'm going to me singing at the new awards show are about you." So, I thought that since all of his songs are going to be about me than why don't I do songs about him. I have no idea why I am even going to do this but it just feels right.

It toke me a hour or two to find the perfect songs, and I found the perfect songs. So I went to my recording studio and recorded me singing the songs for the show because you always need to.

It was around 10 pm at night when I started driving back home. Once I got home I got ready to got to bed and then I remembered what Jungkook told me to do. So once I was all comfy on my bed I turned the TV and went to YouTube. Once I was on his old channel I saw that he uploaded a video an hour ago at 9 pm like he said. So I clicked on it and listened to the song he is singing about me.

__________________________________

TBC...