Chapter 33

▪︎ Author's Pov ▪︎

"Hey, Jimin, Jimin, Jimin! Where are you going? Why are you leaving?" Jungkook said running after Jimin.

"I'm going home! I can't do this anymore. This will be the last time we ever see each other again! You got that?"

"No, NO! I don't ' got that '! Jimin! Park Jimin! I love you. I always will, and what I did 3 years ago was the worst decision in my entire life. I should have never cheated on you. I loved you, not Lisa. No, wait I still love you to this day. I just want you back. And I know that what I did was unforgivable but, please, please, please give me a second chance. I've changed. I've thought and dealt with my mistakes. So, please take me back. I love you Park Jimin!"

"NO! You don't get to do that. Okay, you don't get to tell me that you want me and that you love me and you-you just leave. You can't tell me you'll love me forever, then fall in l-love with her so quickly. You don't get to re-replace me like I'm noth-nothing. You chose her. You were supposed to choose me. You loved her instead of me. I mean like, you-you barely even noticed me when she was around. And I'm sure she's-she's great but I wished you choose me."

"Jimin, baby, I-I'm sorr-"

"Don't say you're sorry because it doesn't really matter, because whilst you were chasing her I was falling apart waiting for you! I gave you everything until I had nothing left! You made me love you and that killed me. Out of 7 billion beating hearts, why did i fall for the one that didn't beat for me?"

"I know and I hate myself for what I did to you. I don't like who I am. There's nothing good about me anymore. I'm just a waste of time. I'm tired of living. Everyday is a struggle without you. I don't know what happened to me or where I went wrong and because of that everything I've ever cared about is gone! I've never been more alone! I have nothing and no one left to live for! It's all gone."

"Jungkook I-"

"No, wait. I still have something to say"

"O-Okay"

"Why? It's not a statement, yet- a question. The same question I've asked for 3 years. Why did we have to end? Why are we no longer friends? Why are we strangers? My name to you has no meaning. Now if someone were to say my name or if you could have overheard it in someone's conversation you'd simply ignore it. Just ignore it. Something that happened just days minimum to the final break. The final, the end of us. Over. Fallen. No longer two inseparable people but now two truly separable. Forever separable. Forever. But, oh, I hope not. See, now my chest is empty. My lungs filled with nothing but venom, now exposed to fresh air. And they can't take it. They begin to shut down. My body begins to break down and my brain is all in one big blur. All because the forever I promised that I did not withhold."

"Says who, huh? Who? Anytime I hear your goddamn name I can't breathe, my face gets hot, I start to sweat, I hyperventilate, and I break down crying. That is why our friends never talk about you when I'm with them. I still love you so goddamn much to the point where it hurts so bad to not be with you. But I don't want to be hurt, let down, and heartbroken again. So I stay away from you. I don't answer your calls. I don't answer your texts. And I don't listen to your music or your concerts. You made me fall so deep in love that it hurts. Trust me I want to let you back in. I want to hug and kiss you everyday and night. I'm just afraid."

"Jimin, baby you don't have to be. Like I said, I've changed. I can't live without you. I can't wake up in the morning without you being my first thought. I can't fall asleep at night without you being my last thought. I can't do anything at all with you being in my head all day long. You are my every thought and dream. You're the love of my life. You're the one I want to live with. You're the one I want to marry. You're the one I want to adopt kids with. You're the one I want to make music and perform with. You're the one I want forever. And I mean it with all my heart." Jungkook said walking closer to Jimin.

When Jungkook got closer to Jimin he put his hand on Jimin's check and rubbed his soft skin with his thumb. Jimin was in the middle of crying silently while looking up at Jungkook. And at that moment Jimin knew that he was still in love with Jungkook with all of his heart. Jungkook is the love of his life. And Jimin is the love of Jungkook's life. Jimin is ready to forgive him and take him back. He needs his Kookie.

While Jungkook was so caught up in staring at Jimin's gorgeous face, Jimin looked up at him and kissed Jungkook like his life depended on it while on his tippy toes.

______________________

TBC...