Chapter 34 (M)

▪︎ Author's POV ▪︎

When Jimin pulled away from the kiss Jungkook looked at him shocked.

"What-what was that?" Jungkook said still surprised.

" I decided to forgive you. W-well I forgave you 2 years ago but I was afraid of getting hurt a-again. But for some reason I trust you. So Jeon Jungkook will you take me back as your boyfriend?" Jimin said while looking down nervous for the answer.

Jungkook stepped closer to Jimin if the was even possible and put his hand on Jimin's soft porcelain skin, lifting up his head to kiss him again. Once he pulled away to breathe he looked Jimin is the eyes and said,

"Park Jimin of course I would take you back as my boyfriend!" Jungkook said with the biggest simile on his face while hugging Jimin as tightly as he could.

"Jungkookie, I can't breathe" Jimin said giggling.

--------------------

Jimin and Jungkook were cuddling in Jungkook's bed because they wanted to spend some time together that they lost.

Jungkook wrapped his hand around Jimin's waist and buried his face in the crock of Jimin's neck leaving soft kisses there. Jimin closed his eyes, biting his lip smiling fondly at his boyfriends actions.

Jimin moved backwards a lit bit till ass was right on Jungkook's dick. He wiggled his ass on the youngers cock loving the feeling. Jungkook, on the other hand, couldn't focus. He felt his dick heat up by the friction that was caused by his hyung. He held firmly onto Jimin's waist as the older continued to wiggle his ass on him.

"Ji-jimin, B-baby what are you doing," Jungkook asked knowing he was hard by the sensation caused by Jimin's ass on his dick.

"Can't you tell?" Jimin started to increase his pace. Soon he felt Jungkook's dick sticking against his ass, he loved it. He loved the feeling of Jungkook's big long cock on his ass.

Jimin pushed his ass against Jungkook again and this time, the head of Jungkook's dick stuck exactly on his clothed hole. Jimin whimpered and pulled away. He sat down on the bed along with Jungkook and he looked at Jungkook with needy eyes. Then his eyes traveled to Jungkook's dick. Jungkook followed Jimin's eyes and saw his rock hard dick standing straight up.

No words were needed to be said, they knew what they wanted and they went for it.

Jimin placed his hands on Jungkook's clothed member and he heard the younger grunt. Jimin slowly took of Jungkook's pants with the help of the younger. He stared at Jungkook's big long cock and his mouth watered. He felt like taking him in already.

Jimin wraps hand around the shaft and pumps him up a little and then added his mouth. Jimin sucks at Jungkook's tip while his hand worked it's own magic. He pumped the youngers cock up and down, while his other hand played with Jungkook's fluffy balls.

Jungkook threw his head back with his eyes rolling into the back of his head. He groans at the attention he was getting by Jimin. His tip was super red by the sucking Jimin was giving it. After a few sucks, pumps, and playing with balls, Jungkook came in Jimin's hand.

He shut his eyes as he game down from his climax. Jimin licked the youngers come from his hand and stared at him waiting for Jungkook to make the next move. Jungkook got the signal and said,

"Can I eat you out?" Jimin's breath got suck in his throat at the question. Jungkook eating him out is the sexiest thing ever.

Jimin just hummed to shy to say anything.  His cock was already leaking precome at this point. Jungkook nodded his head and lifted Jimin up. He made Jimin face the other way with his back facing Jungkook. Jungkook holds both of Jimin's ass cheeks in his hands and shakes them. Jimin bit his lip to distract himself but his attention was brought back by Jungkook's soft wet tongue.

"Ah-Jung-kook," Jimin said shutting his eyes. Jungkook sucked on Jimin's entire rim and he immediately loved it. He became addicted to it. Jungkook closed his eyes and began to suck more, then added his tongue in. He removed one of his hands from Jimin's ass cheeks and wraps it around Jimin leaking cock.

He pumps him up and down as his tongue continues to push boundaries in Jimin's tight heat. Jimin moaned, his legs getting week and his stomach blows up with pleasure. Jungkook hums and added on of his big fingers in and moved it a bit faster. He then added in another and thrust his fingers into Jimin rapidly. Jungkook palms Jimin's dick and rubbed the tip sensationally.

"Jungkook-ahh-fuck"

"Baby you taste so good" Jungkook complimented.

Jimin pushed his ass back at the compliment and felt Jungkook's finger hit his prostate. He moans at the top of his lungs and came in Jungkook's hand. Jungkook's hand pounds into his hole a little more and released his weak cock. After Jimin came down a little from his orgasm, he was about to pull himself up and change their positions but Jungkook's strong hands stopped him.

"Stay here babe, I want to feel you around me," the younger said licking his lips. Jimin nodded waiting impatiently. He got on all fours again waiting for what's to come. Jungkook grabs the lube from his dresser and coated his member with it. He rubs some on Jimin's fat ass making it shine under the moonlight.

Jimin's knees weakens at the cold substance. Jungkook pumps himself and slowly pushes into Jimin's stretched hole. He kissed the older's back and neck in order to distract Jimin from the pain and moved further into him. When he was all the way in Jimin, he brought Jimin's face to the side and kissed him lovingly.

"You're so amazing baby, everything about you. Your personality, body, voice, everything is just perfect" Jungkook said.

Jimin hummed in satisfaction as a thank you.

Jungkook continues to kiss Jimin's neck as he moves in and out of him, increasing his pace. Jungkook slams into Jimin's tight hole and pulls out all the way just to slam back into him again.

They both moan. Jungkook angels his dick at a certain angel and hit Jimin's prostate dead on.

"Y-yes, oh my god yes, there daddy there-!" Jimin whimpers pushing his ass back to match Jungkook's thrusts. Jungkook held onto Jimin's hips and started pounding into his boyfriend once more.

He watches as his dick gets swallowed by Jimin's tight ass. It was a great view as Jungkook whispers sweet words into Jimin's ear. He then bites Jimin's ear lobe and sucks on it while he continues to spank Jimin's ass and thrust faster into him. He rubs Jimin nipples and plays with his balls. Just then Jimin clenched around he and he swore he almost lost his sanity.

Jimin's legs were giving up but Jungkook held him up.

After a few thrust, Jungkook spills his seeds into Jimin stretched hole.  Jimin came right after that screaming Jungkook's name. Jimin fell on the bed after his second climax and Jungkook laid near him and kissed the hell out of him. They sucked each others tongues and lips and when they pulled away Jungkook changed the sheets and wipes Jimin off along with himself. Then they both fell asleep with Jimin on top of Jungkook's buff body.

_____________________

TBC...