Chapter 5

▪︎ Jimin's Pov ▪︎

It's been a week since I moved in with Yoongi. He has been helping me get better day by day. And I'm really thankful for him taking time off to help me. Every single day he has been home to spend the day with me and make sure that I don't do anything to harm myself. And AGAIN i am thankful but I really need to get some practice in for the new awards show in a week. So I decided to try and get Yoongi to go to work as well because he is also going to be preforming at the new awards show too.

"Yooooooonggiiiiiiiiiii~" I had said whining. "What chim" He said not even paying attention to me because he is too focused on his MacBook. So I went and shut it on his fingers. "Yoo, what the hell chim!?" He said a little loudly. So then again I whined "Yooooooooooonngggggiiiiiiiiiiiii~~". "What!" He said. "Just go to work because you also have to preform at the new awards show" I had said calmly this time. "Why!? So you can stay here and mope around thinking about jungkook. Or even try to selfharm. No! I'm not going anywhere." He said a little worried and defensive. "Yooooooonggggiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!" I said a little loudly and a little hurt. "How dare you say that!" "What!?" He said confused. "I am trying to get better. Why the hell would I do that if I'm trying to get better!?" I kinda yelled. "Well what are you going to do if I'm gone?" "I was gonna go to the company building and practice for the up coming awards show." I said calmly this time. "Okay, fine. I'll go. But I'm driving you there and picking you up." He said in a matter-of-fact tone. "Oh please, you're gonna forget about me and stay at your studio the whole night." "Yeah, you're right. I guess you can drive yourself." He said defeated. "Okay, ill see you later yooni. Well more like tomorrow. Anyway bye." I said walking out the door. "BYE CHIM!"He said.

--------------------

While on the way to the dance practice studio I decided to stop at Shinsegae real quick. I forgot some dance clothes and I also need some food and drinks in case I get hungry.

I finally made it to the store. And while I was looking at the clothes my phone started to ring and it said 'My Alien👽🙃' so I answered it of course.

Jimin: heyy taetae!

Taehyung: heyyyy chimchim!

Jimin: So why did you call me?

Taehyung: I just wanted to let you know that I can't make it to the awards show next week

Jimin: What! Why?

Taehyung: I'm sorry chim. It's just that my grandma is really sick and I have to be there for her. I'll be gone for a week and a half. But I will watch you preform on TV with my grandma, I promise chimchim.

Jimin: Oh, well I hope she gets bett.........

Taehyung: Jiminie, Jimin, chim, chimchim, JIMIN!!!

Taehyung kept on yelling into the phone but that was to no use because jimin had dropped his phone in shock. The reason Jimin had dropped his phone in shock was because he saw...........

____________________________

TBC....