Chapter 2

▪︎ Jimin's Pov ▪︎

It's been 3 years 5 months and 17 days since I left Jungkook. For the first couple of months to a year it was tough. I would have nightmares, panic attacks, and I was diagnosed with MDD known as major depressive disorder. It sucked. I was so sad and messed up to the point that I started to self harm and starve myself. But my best friend Taetae helped me get through it all and become closer to myself again.

During that first year I was also trying my hardest to get my career started with Tae. We decided that we wanted to be idols and be in the same group. So we made it work. We debuted on June 13, 2013. It was one of the best days of our lives. And I had finally gotten better, which ment that we were ready to debut on stage. So me and Tae preformed fake love at Mnet. It was so fun. But I guess Jungkook saw it.

Ever since Jungkook saw me and Tae's debut performance he kept on trying to talk to me. He would call, text, and sometimes even show up to my work place while I'm having my dance practice. But every time he would do any of that I would ignore him. This went on for a whole 2 years.

Then he finally stopped for a good 5 months. I was kinda disappointed, because I thought he gave up on me but at the same time I was thankful that he stoped. Because for the whole 2 years he kept trying to contact me I was slowly starting to slip into depression again, but every time Tae was there to catch me and not let me fall back into that dark hole. And I'm very thankful for that. So to repay him I was trying to help Tae finally confess to his crush or 5 years. For which is Hoseok. Taetae loves him but is to scared to confess so I help him and now, they are together. But ofc Hoseok knew that I helped Tae and decided that he would make sure to help Tae no matter what help make sure that I don't go into that dark hole again. Which I am very thankful for.

But I went into that dark hole again. I started to cut again. But I did it on my thighs so that Tae and hobi don't notice. I did all of this again because Jungkook decided to text me.

 I did all of this again because Jungkook decided to text me

I tried to act tough in the text but I'm not

I tried to act tough in the text but I'm not. All I wanted to do is go back to him. But I know I can't. That wouldn't be right. So I pushed him away even more. I know that he has changed but I'm not ready to see him. Because if I do I will break down crying and that can happen. So I decided to forget about him and move on.

___________________________

TBC...