Chapter 4

▪︎ Jungkook's Pov ▪︎

It's been a couple of weeks since I said that I would leave Jimin alone and focus on my career. But I guess I lied to myself. I couldn't do it. I contacted him almost everyday. But he never answered. So I decided to try and forget about it and try not to text him again. So imma go to my company building and practice for the up coming awards show. Since I don't know how it will be, because my Manger hasn't told me yet, I decided to watch a video that explains about it, while I'm walking to the company building.

"It's called sensational k-pop idols. It's brand new, and this will be the first year for it. It sounds interesting, right!? Here, how about I explain the rules to you. It will be for 3 days. For the first 2 days their will be tons of different k-pop idols for both days. They will each sing six different songs. 2 of the songs will be their own song. But the other 4 songs will be cover songs. The 4 different songs have to have meaning to them tho. And by the end of the first two days there will be two winners. And those two winners will have to sing 6 different cover songs that then again have to have meaning to them, together. They will sing those 6 songs on the third day for their fans. That's it. I hope you join and have fun. Bye"

By the time the video was finished I was already at my company building. So I went in and started to practice my dance for the new awards show. I'm practicing the 'euphoria' dance. Them imma practice 'my time'.

By the time I was done, the sun was starting to set so I decided to think of what cover songs I should do. They said the the cover songs should have meaning to me. While I was thinking for songs I was getting way too distracted of think about Jimin. So then something clicked in my head and I decided to dedicate those four cover songs to Jimin, because he has meaning to me.

When I was done listening to songs and every lyric that each song had, I found the perfect songs. It took me forever to find the perfect songs. By the time I was again don't with finding the perfect songs, it was past midnight. I was too tired to walk home in the middle of the night and I also forgot my wallet for a Uber ride, so I just decided to sleep in the dance studio. I had put in a bed a while ago because I kept sleep over night in the dance studio all the time.

------------------------

It was the next morning and my phone alarm was going off. I hit snooze and fell back asleep. But then ten minutes later my goddamn alarm went off again. So me being pissed at my alarm decided to just give up and finally stay awake. When I looked at the time it was around 10:30 in the morning so I decided to walk back home.

While on the way home I went to a little Café on the way. Since I didn't have my wallet I asked them to put it on a tab and that I would pay them back later today. When I got my black coffee I had sat dow in the near back of the Café but where I sat I could se everything because the little Café is pretty open. Luckily I'm wearing a mask that I always have with me so that fans don't recognize me. When I was almost done with my coffee I heard the door of the Café open so me being a normal human being, I looked up. But who I saw had made me have big round shocked eyes.

I saw Jimin. I was so excited to finally see his beautiful face in person. I was going to go up to him but before I could he sat down next to someone. Wait! It looks like Agust D! But what is he doing with Agust D? Or should I say Yoongi, my old friend. I decided to stay and wait until they leave or I see something that breaks my heart. 

---------------

They had finally left. I don't know how to feel. They huged and cried together. Then hugged again. Then Yoongi kissed the top of  Jimin's head. Then Yoongi asks Jimin to move in together, for which is the only thing I heard because it was quite at the time. After witnessing this whole Then I feel heart broken. Is that how I made Jimin feel? I probably did, but much worse because I was still with him at the time. Now I know that I should try even harder to let him know that I'm sorry and still love him so much.

But I will start that plan in 2 weeks because that when the awards show is happening. But until then I will be practicing my songs and dance routines for the awards show.

___________________________

TBC...