MISCOMMUNICATION - Quackity

"I don't understand why you guys are even watching, I'm just doing homework." Y/n sat to the side, watching as Alex attempted one of the more difficult questions on his law homework.

"Do you need help, Alex?" Their voice was close to silent, not wanting to disturb his possible headspace.

"Yes please." Alex's voice was also almost a whisper, he had always found it hard to admit he was struggling. Y/n smiled softly at the shorter boy, walking behind and leaving over to read and help him reread the question. Y/n was hoping that if they reread it differently to would help him understand it better, and it did.

"It's basically just asking, how you would respond to one of these 3 serranos if it happened during one of your cases. It would it extremely over the top, just have to break it down."

"Oh, that makes sense." The pair shared a caring smile before Y/n walked out of the camera view.

"Alex? Are you streaming?" Y/n sighed, Alex smiled brightly.

"Just giving the supporters some content." Y/n shifted uncomfortably in their seat.

"I don't like being on Camera, A." The boys eyes widened, stuttering over his words as he spewed out apologies.

"I'm so sorry, I hadn't realised! I should've asked beforehand, I'm so sorry." To Alex, the air seemed thick, he felt sick to his stomach. The nerves of making his best friend uncomfortable making it ten times worst. He hadn't muted, leaving his chat to feel bad along with him. Attempting themselves to make the new person comfortable.

"Alex, it's completely fine, just a miscommunication. Tell your chat it's fine." Alex's eyes were still filled with regret, peering across his chat for the first time in a while.

"Guys, I feel like shit now." The boy threw his hands into the air, bringing them down across his face.

"Alex, I know some of them can just feel the tension through the screen." Alex agreed, sighing, quickly ending his stream with a sour face.

"I'm truly sorry, I should've said I was streaming."

"I already said it's fine, I just wasn't expecting for my first stream with you to end up like this." This made Alex laugh, it was soft and filled with sorrow.

"I still feel like a dick."

"Let's go grab some dinner, food always helps."