WANNA FUCK? - Dream

"You wanna fuck louder than them to establish dominance?"

"You mean louder than the neighbours? Y/n, nothing can be louder than our neighbours." Dream had attempted to joke as his face had been covered in blush.

"Our neighbours are literally fucking animals, i'm starting to feel bad for whoever is on bottom."

"And how would us fucking establish dominance?"

"I just want to fuck really."

"Seems legit... give me two seconds." Dream stood from his spot from the bed, quickly connecting his phone to the speakers in the room.

"How romantic, I'm about to get fucked by the dreamwastaken to Purple Rain by Prince."

"Oh come on now, you know I don't like doing things in silence, it makes my adhd go all funny." Dream huffed, crawling towards Y/n on the bed.

"It's ok baby, I love you." Dreams lips met Y/n's, moving at a slow, soft pace.

"I love you too." The words mumbled against their lips, his tongue gliding across my bottom lip. Y/n's mouth parting slightly, allowing their tongues to dance together.

Dream's hand tracing patterns on the sides of their body as he stood over them. Eloquently, pushing Y/n's body to sit flat on his bed.

Hands still on their sides, moving downwards to the hem of their shirt. Softly putting his hands under the fabric, rolling it up and off they body.

"Beautiful." It was an airy and quiet statement, but Y/n knew he meant it. Softly, Dream tapped his fingers on the bottoms thighs. Y/n making quick work to remove their shorts.

The pairs lips reconnected, the dim heat and love radiating off their body's. Y/n allowed themselves to snake their hand up and through the boys hair, pulling it slightly.

"Are you ok baby?" Dreams face seemed to be fall of lust, however his eyes showing he was genuinely concerned about the lover.

"Perfect." The couple shared a quick kiss, Dream continuing his actions. Tracing patterns on Y/no inner thighs.

"Hmph." There was a lose of contact between the pair as Dream reached to the night stand. A small tearing sound filled the room during a moment of silence.

"So pretty." The sweet words of nothing planned on distracting Y/n on the slight pain that spread through their legs, Dream fulling pushing into the bottom.

"Ahm.. so good." Y/n's eyes rolled. Dreams slow yet hard thrusts causing the smaller to let out a yelp of pleasure.

"Dream..." Dreams low grunts and slapping of skin was overwhelming for the bottom, almost cumming from the sounds.

"So fucking stunning." The words were slurred, it becoming painfully obvious how close the pair were.

"Dream!"

"You can let go Y/n." Y/n allowed themselves to roll down onto the Floridians length, riding out their own high as Dream joined them soon after.

"That was good." Dream spoke the the darkness that surround them.

"I don't think we asserted anything, we were pretty quiet." Y/n's remark causing Dream to let out an airy laugh.

"We'll get them next time."