STUPID DRESS - George

DNF IS HINTED TOWARDS IN THIS CHAPTER.

"George please wear it, you're going to look amazing!" George only rolled his eyes, picking at the freshly painted nails Karl had done during his last visit to Nick.

"Y/n, I'm not wearing one of your stupid dresses. It's not happening."

- Time Skip -

"Oh you look so pre- handsome. You are very handsome George." A slight wash of blush flew over his cheeks at my comment, running his hands down the sides to smooth out the edges.

"I kinda like it actually, I do look pretty. I wonder if Cla- I wonder with the boys would like it, or if they'd laugh at me."

"George, Nick is my brother. I would beat the American out of him if he made fun of you. Karl isn't even here anymore, but I now if he was he'd be the most supportive parson here. Plus, I reckon Clay would think you look stunning." He blushed at my words, a dimple filled smile evident on his face.

"Thanks y/n, I would hope Clay likes it."

"I think the boys are back Gogy, do you want to change or show the boys?" I was half joking but before George had a chance to answer Nick walked through my bedroom door.

"Y/n- oh? George you look... pretty." George sighed, attempting to take the dress off his shoulders.

"Unzip the dress y/n/n?"

"Get your ass out Nick, learn to knock."George was visibly uncomfortable with the interaction.

"George, he was probably just confused. He's never seen you in a dress, hell he's barely seen me in a dress."

"What? Why don't you wear dresses?"

He looked ridiculous, the dress falling half off of his shoulder. The pout made it hard not to laugh at him, I refrained from it letting a fond smile lay on my face.

"Nick get your dusty, crusty, unwashed, rough ass hands away from the fucking king, me!"

"Here I'll help you get the dre-"

"Holy fuck. Gogy, you look so... pretty." George stood in shock, starring at the taller blonde. Clay brought his hand down to rest on the side of George's face with a soft smile.

"Holy shit! Nick it's happening!" I quickly ran from the room, closing the door behind me. Wanting to give the two boys privacy.

"What's happening?"

"Dnf happening."