Y/N? - Niki

"That leaves, Niki and Y/n." I felt my head pick up slowly, having fallen asleep and only awoken by a soft tap on my shoulder.

"You're Y/n, right?" He voice voice was soft and quiet.

"Yeah?" I yawned slightly, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. Making eye contact with the shorter girl in front of me.

"We're partners for the project, do you want to work at my house or your house." I sighed heavily.

"We can work at my house."

"Okay, I'll see you after lunch then?" Her voice had remained quite the whole conversation, only replying to what I had been saying.

"See you after lunch." I sent a dramatic kiss her way as I walked out just before the bell, watching as a dust of pink landed on his cheeks.

- > Time Skip < -

"Y/n, there's been a short girl calling your name since the bell went." Wilbur whispered towards me as we walked to his car.

"What?" I turned around on my heel, away from my older brother, looking over the crowd.

"There's no one the- oh fuck Niki! Stay here, I'll be right back." I quickly speed walked back inside the school, walking to my locker in the search for bubblegum like hair.

"Y/n?" I turned to see the smaller girl, a slight frown on her face.

"I'm sorry, I forgot about the project and is being partners. Wilburs out front- Wilburs my brother if you didn't know, quite tall and ugly and-"

"It's fine Y/n, we all forget things. Can we leave now?"

"Oh yes! Of course, following me Malady." She giggled as I took her petite hand in mine, walking towards the rundown car Wilbur was standing outside of.

"Took you long enough- I have to sit in the back don't I?" Wilbur groaned as I nodded my head, pleased that I was able to torture my elder brother.

"I can sit in the back-"

"No, Niki it's fine. Wilbur is just being a piss baby."