~44. Lamb to the Slaughter🔪

Bani screamed and closed her eyes. She opened them again and saw that the dagger was stabbed into the cupboard behind her and Veer was glaring at her with a crazy look in his eyes.

'Oops! Hhahahaha'

Bani looked at his face and the hand on the dagger. She saw him pull the dagger out to stab her stomach. This time the aim was perfect and would have stabbed her if she had not caught the hand last minute. She caught the wrist and twisted it. Studying the fingers clenched around the dagger, Bani fumed. She twisted it even more, so much so that the hand released the dagger.

'Ah! Ye kya kr rahi ho?'

B: TUM BATAO TUM KON HO AUR YAHAN KYA KR RAHE HO???

Bani dragged the person out of her room and threw them from the first floor. He quickly transformed into his semi-cheel roop and started to hover in the air.

'Hahahahahaha, zarurat se zyada smart ho, Gharwali.....'

Bani growled in pain and took her half naagin roop. She tried to smack him down with her tail. The cheel fell down and turned human again. Hearing all this commotion, Veer and his brothers rushed out of the room they were in.

V: Sweetheart? (turns to the man and gets surprised) tu kon hai be?

D: Bhai ye toh bilkul aap jaise dikh raha hai..

P: Koi naag hoga..

B: Nahi, isne cheel ka roop liya tha, uda bhi..

V: Aye gutter ke kudde!!! Tu wapis aa gaya...abey cheel hokr tu roop kaise badal raha hai??

B: Veeranshu? Ye Shakura?

V: Haan, khud ki shakal bohot gandi hodi, tbhi hr baar meri hi shakal lekr aa jata hai..

Veer marched up to the man and grabbed his collar.

V: Tu phir aa gaya meri biwi ko pareshan krne?

B: Ek minute Veeranshu, ye Shakura hota to mujhe marne ki koshish nahi krta..

V: KYA?? TUNE MERI BANI KO MARNE KI KOSHISH KI?

Veer punched the man who looked like him and he landed on the floor. He got and wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth and smirked.

'Tu mujhe nahi pehechanta, Veere?'

Veer's anger faded away and confusion took its place.

V: Teer Bhai??

T: Hahahaha...sahi pehchana..pr mai tera bhai nahi hoon..

V: Kya? Aap aisa kyu bol rahe ho? Aur aap zinda ho??

Veer had tears in his eyes. He loved Teer and his death had hurt him. He moved to hug Teer but Teer changed his hands to claws and tried to clutch Veer's neck while he was hugging him. Bani saw this and quickly smacked his hands.

D: Ye kya kr rahe they aap? Veer Bhai! Door hatiye. Ye apko nuksaan pahuchana chahte hai..

V: Kya? Pr Kyu? Bhai??

T: Arey mt bol bhai...Jb dekho bhai bhai krte rehta hai...chup kr...shhhhhhhhhhhh

Teer put his fingers on his lips and then smirked again. The crazy look in his eyes was back and he glared at them all.

T: Tumme se koi meri family nahi...koi nahi..

V: Bhai..

T: Abey chup..

V: Oye!! Tameez se bol. Izzat raas nahi aati kya? Pyaar krta hoon aur Bhai bolta hoon wrna meri sweetheart pr haath uthane wale ka mai hath ukhad doon. Ab tameez se bak ki ye kya natak hai! Veeranshu Singhania calmly baat kr raha hai to uspr havi hone ki koshish mt krna..