~3. Nerd and the sweetheart 🤓

Note: I think I didn't mention earlier which might have caused confusion. Everyone is a human. No parallel to the series.

..................

Bani and Veer had a full blown make out session before a shy, first year who was handling the back stage broke them up.

Girl: Um, di, vo curtain uth jayenge...

Veer and Bani's eyes widened when they realized what they had been doing. They quickly cleared the stage. Everyone in the audience, oblivious to the fact that such an intense make out happened behind drawn curtains, were shocked to see such a power pack performance. It had great steps, coordination, expressions and it left them with goosebumps.

Announcer: 'wow! That is way more than what I expected, I am still shocked at what I saw was real, but show must go on, can we have our next performers on stage please, Kirti Verma and Kiron Shukla!'

In the green room, the announcer's voice was muffled. Veer and Bani were looking at each other expectantly. Both shy at what they just did but none regretting it. After a few minutes-

V: You know what? I can't control anymore.

He smashed their lips together again. They slowly caressed each other before parting and putting their heads together.

B: Does this mean?

V: It means whatever you want it to mean, hell! You can say this means we are married and I will agree..

Bani let out a giggle and slapped his chest.

B: Please, I am way too young to be married. Plus, I want the whole family when we get married..

V: Uhem...sweetheart, itna soch liya kya?

Bani felt shy and hid her face in his chest.

V: God this feels great! I have liked you for a while now. Since the day you stood up for me, a stranger at that time. These months bought us closer and finally during our practice sessions, I fell in love.

B: Me too, I think I was in awe of you the moment you danced in the auditions but our months together made me like you and these weeks of practice made me realize my love for you.

Veer smiled and pecked her lips. 'We should go,' he said.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Vani stood side by side in the auditorium.

Announcer: ladies and gentleman! I have the results!...any guesses?

.

.

.

.

Arey guess to karo!

.

.

.

'Yes! It is none other than our college's infamous people, Veeranshu and Bani. We were smitten by your performance.'

Veer and Bani cheered and hugged each other. They went on stage and were praised by the judges. Lastly, it was announced that they will represent the college. It was a record breaking moment as no one other then dance society members have ever represented the college in dance. They hung their heads in shame. It was shame indeed that for their vain reasons they didn't choose Veer even when he deserved it.

They were congratulated by a lot of people. Many were genuinely happy to see someone so out rightly ignore the college hierarchy and make their own rules. They celebrated by a small coffee date but decided to retire to bed early as Veer had a boxing match coming up. Bani decided to stay over at Veer's place. They kissed a few times but decided against anything major as it was the night before the match and slept cuddling.