~22. The Tower Princess👸

Note: Inspiration is drawn from the fairytale- Rapunzel. Alterations are made, it is not the exact same story. The main characters are Jai, Veer and Bani. In this story. Jai is older than Veer and Bani by twenty years. Also, in Satyug, Nageshwari and Akesh were lovers but Hriday tried to kill Nageshwari for her powers. Akesh tried to save her and got killed. Nageshwari killed herself in pain.

~~~~~~~~~

Jai was born twenty years before Vani. On his twenty-third birthday, he recalled his past. He took help of dark magic to find out where Bani was. He discovered she is just three at the moment. He killed her parents by lighting her house of fire and then pretended to save her.

J: The world is cruel place. Come, I will protect you.

Saying this, Jai took her in a secluded land and hid her in a tower with no doors. Only he can slither inside it by taking his nag roop and climbing up the walls.

 Only he can slither inside it by taking his nag roop and climbing up the walls

J: (thinks) Now I will wait for twenty years. The day you get you naagin avatar on your twenty third birthday, I will kill you and the powers will be all mine!! Hahahhaha

 The day you get you naagin avatar on your twenty third birthday, I will kill you and the powers will be all mine!! Hahahhaha

~~~~~~~~~

Twenty years passed by, almost. Bani was twenty two, turning twenty three in a few weeks. She was living in a room on a tower top. She spent days and nights looking out at the bright skies and lush forest that surrounded the tower. Her only friends were the few books Jai bought for her when he felt kind. She had read each one of them a thousand time. She had also painted every corner of her small room.