~23. Request: Mistletoe Party🌿

Requested by: Gurpreet_Kaur10

Note: This book is still NOT OPEN TO REQUESTS. This is merely an old request which was long due. I just didn't get any ideas earlier.

This is the story from the party scene in the series and thereafter. Farishta and the planetary movements are not a part of the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Veeranshu Singhania and his wife Bani were happy that Chandrakala was dead. Unknown to them, Jai had absorbed her powers while killing her and was only biding his time to strike at the right time. As he was still adjusting to new powers, he was not planning to attack anytime soon. All were happy as Markat was finally dead and had thrown a party. Veer had asked Bani for a kiss to which she playfully denied. All started to heat up and finally lead to them challenging each other. Veer challenged her to earn a kiss from her.

The party started. Donky were enjoying the new crowd and ignore Mahek-Dahek. Their banter continued when Bani came down in a shimmery gown. All were awestruck by her beauty, specially Veer. He purposely bought her under a mistletoe and asked her for a kiss. She ran away. This continued for a while. Veer got hurt now and sat in a corner.

V: Gharwali tum cheating krti ho! Ab toh humara milan bhi ho gaya hai pr tum ek kiss ke liye nakhre krti ho!!

B: (thinks) ye toh sach me bura maan gaya. Ise kaise manau?

Suddenly an idea struck her. She made a mistletoe head band and wore it. Veer was facing away from her but she somehow made him see her. He saw her and chuckled. His wife looked so cute.

 His wife looked so cute

V: Gharwali! Tum bhi na...kitni pyaari lg rahi ho. Pr aise mistletoe lekr mt ghumna. Mai nahi chahta ki koi aur bhi faida uthaye. Ab tumne ye pehen hi liya hai to tumhe mere saath hi chipak kr rehna hoga..

B: (blushes) manzoor hai Veeranshu.

Veer pulled Bani away from the party and into their room.

V: I know ki tumhe pata hai pr mai phir bhi tumne kehna chahta hoon ki I love you Bani. Beshart, bepanah, behad. Maine sirf tumse pyaar kiya hai..

Bani got so emotional when she heard him confess. His love for her was shining in his eyes. She hugged him really tightly.