~21. Back from the grave⚰️

Note: All are supernatural. Story is same as in the series. Vani defeated Jai and were living happily after that.

~

Bani Singhania was walking around a kid's store with a two month pregnant belly, shopping for her kid that was due next month. Being a naagin had its perks. First, her belly wasn't that noticeable and second, her pregnancy would last a total of three months only. It had been a month since she and her husband, Veeranshu defeated all their foes. She told him about her pregnancy and they couldn't have been happier.

~~~~~~~~~~~

'Um, ye saare hi kitne cute hai! Konsa loon??' Bani wondered as she went through a rack of baby clothes. She checked the time.

'Mai kitni der se yahin hoon, abhi tk toh Veer main gate pr aa gaya hoga mujhe lene, cradle ka order dene bhi toh jaana hai...mai bhi na..' Bani quickly paid for the few unisex dresses she picked and started to leave. Her phone rang and she picked up.

B: Veeranshu! Mai bs abhi ayi..

V: Aram se ana Sweetheart! I am waiting but tum aram se chalna..

B: Haan Haan..aram se hi chal rahi hoon..

She rolled her eyes at his over protective nature. She was almost at the exit gate when she noticed a woman in the store. Her eyes widened. No! It cannot be!!

Nooooor!!!!!!!!

Bani stood there shocked and kept staring at the woman. Meanwhile Veer got worried. He rushed in to see Bani standing there rooted. He rushed to her.

V: Sweetheart?? Kya hua? Tum kahan kho gayi? Dard ho raha hai...

B: Veer...Wahan..udhr..

V: Kidhar sweetheart? Kissi ne kuch kaha kya?

Bani turned to point at Noor but couldn't see her anymore. She rushed in the store and couldn't find her.

V: Kya baat hai gharwali? Mujhe tension ho rahi hai..

B: Veeranshu, maine Noor ko dekha..

V: Noor Sheikh? Tumhari vo friend? Ye kaise baat kr rahi ho? Tumhe pakka koi galatfehmi hui hai. Usse maine khud dafan kiya tha..aur toh aur Monil ne use mara tha. Usne khud admit kiya tha na..

Bani nodded but she was so sure that she saw Noor there. Veer guided his lost-looking wife towards the car.

From a giant pillar in the mall, a woman smirked eyeing the couple.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Vani spent the rest of the day buying the cradle and other baby items. Bani was initially feeling lost but Veer cheered her up. They had a romantic dinner and went home.

~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a few days and Bani couldn't get over the fact that she saw Noor there. One day she was coming home after donating a few things at an orphanage. Her car stopped at the signal and she saw Noor walking at the footpath.

B: Ye Noor hi hai!! Hey Bholenath!!

She quickly rushed out of the car and rushed to her.

Driver: Ma'am, aap kahan jaa rahi hai...ma'am aap bhaagiye mt. (Bani didn't stop) Hey bhagwan! Aaj toh pakka Veer baba mujhe maar dalenge..

He quickly called Veer and told him about Bani.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Bani grabbed the girl's shoulder and turned her.

B: Noor????

N: B-Bani!!!!! Oh my god Bani!!!

They hugged.