Feelings • The Prequel

This is the second to last 'chapter'. I'm so excited like I'm actually screaming. Okay, enjoy!

'3rd year, The day before Winter Break'

"Look at Cedric. Merlin, he's so dreamy."

Me and Lucille swooned over Diggory for the hundredth time today, making Lorenzo and Blaise glare at us. Draco kept to his business as usual.

I groaned as he started to walk towards us. "Dont say anything," I muttered to Enzo, who had a huge smirk on his face.

"And what'll you do if I say something?" Enzo drifted off, as Ced approached our table.

The hufflepuff towered over us, a smirk on his face , "Hey, Aura,"

Enzo frowned, "What is it that you want this time, hubblemuff?"

Onyx snorted, "Hubblemuff."

Blaise and Draco laughed too, but I tried not to. I wasn't going to ruin my chances.

I looked up at Cedric, "Hi, Diggory."

He smiled sweetly, "I uh- wanted to ask if you wanted to go to Hogsmeade this weekend? With me? I'm going with a couple mates so if you want you can bring some too-"

"Yes." I breathed, and Onyx gave me a smug look, I looked at Draco who was scoffing and Lucille who was staring right at him. Enzo wasn't looking at me, instead at his plate full of Shepard's pie. "Hey, Enzo?" I made him look up. "Would you want to go?"

Cedric cringed, "I was actually um thinking that you, Lucille and Onyx could come instead..."

"Oh."

The table was silent.

"You know, I don't think I can go. Luce and Onyx can, though." I looked at Luce when she said this and she blushed.

I could catch Ced later.

"I'll um - go with Blaise!" Onyx blurted and Blaise grinned.

Lorenzo rolled his eyes, "I'm not going at all."

I glared at him, "You broke into my dorm this morning just to tell me-"

"I didn't break into your room,"

"Yes you did! And you said you wanted to go.."

"As friends!"

"What else would we bloody go as?"

Silence.

I hate these awkward moments full of tension and frustration. I scoffed, "Fine. I'll go with Cedric."

Draco looked up, "Don't pair me with that mud blood."

Lucille rolled her eyes, "Id rather go with Theo, thank you very much!" She slammed her hands on the table and ran out of the great hall.

Mouth open, I slowly nodded and gave Diggory a half smile.

"Great. Pick you up tomorrow morning?"

I Beamed. My first official date as a 14 year old. "See you!"

Onyx left to go find Luce, Draco went to go get Blaise who went to go get Onyx, and I stood staring at Lorenzo.

I pulled out my current read from my backpack and started to read.

Enzo grabbed the book from me and I glared at that boy, "Lorenzo! What the hell-"

He smirked, "I'm reading it now."

I crossed my arms, "it's mine, you pussy."

"Pussy?" He raised his eyebrows and brought up his fingers and motioned a literal.... very... unholy moment.