The Close

PLEASE READ - Acknowledgments

First of all, I just want to thank each and everyone of you for bringing a smile to my face every day. Without you guys, I would've given up on this book after 'Hogsmeade'.

I started writing wattpad stories last October, and since then I've received so much love and support. I've always had a passion for writing. So here's me returning the love.

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH YOU HAVE NO IDEA

Especially all of you who comment the funniest things and message me with questions and feedback. I'm always here for you.

I want to thank Baby Naomi for creating this beautiful character that makes me the happiest. The one that I have shifted to multiple times because he's seriously the loml. You are so damn talented and deserve so much more recognition!

I want to thank Lorenzo. He's never going to see this. Because technically, he's just in another reality. P.S. gonna shift tonight to see him.

I wont ever tell him about this though.

He'll make so much fun of me that I'll have to delete this wattpad acc and say my safeword...

And lastly I want to thank you guys again for making this book possible.

Please comment questions here that I can answer!! People always comment some and sometimes I don't see and I don't answer. So please, if you may.

Did you guys like Aurora Spade? Was she interesting? A good character?

I also wanted to ask if you guys could stay tuned for another book! A forbidden love/ enemies to lovers trope!!! WITH ENZO! I'll post an announcement later on! Working on it.

This is not the last 'chapter'. I will have a prequel and a look into their life afterwards (inspired by Obscene by Babynaomi.- Her characters will also be in there! Credits to her <3 )

Without further Adieu....

I present to you...

The Close

***
Aurora Spade

My legs were hurting. It was not , again, the best idea to be the one in control last night. This was worse than when Lorenzo was the one who fucked me.

Now I was just fucked.

I sighed as I forced myself out of bed and showered. I was still sweaty from last nights events, and I needed a cleanse.

I brushed off my skin with grapefruit scented soap and warm water. After cleaning my body and hair, I dried myself off with a towel and went into the closet to pick an outfit that would be Hogwarts- Friendly.

Yes.

We were going to Hogwarts for the last time ever.

That, or until our kids grow up and decide to go to Hogwarts. Or we decide for them. If we even have kids, that is.

I slipped on an old Slytherin Sweatshirt that had 'BERKSHIRE' on the back in Silver, and high- waisted leggings that met my curves gracefully.

I blow- dried my hair out and added a few waves here and there to look more natural than the pin- straight hair.

Once I thought I had dressed myself up enough, I did a double- check in the bathroom and made sure I was ready.

I looked like 16 year old Aura. Careless. No worries in her mind. No stress in her heart. No love for Lorenzo Berkshire. At least like that.