secrets

authors note :

long chapter yuh

SEXUAL CONTENT !!!!!

^ for that reason ... there are a few parts that Enzo says to aura that you might think is objectifying her , but Enzo would never mean it to be that way . He isn't . He loves her and would never do that . And aura knows that

some parts of smut scene inspired by yasmineamaroo (posessive) 

Without further adieu .......

Secrets

A month later

A month later............

Some things never change.

Here Lorenzo was, lying in his bed placed in the dormitory he had stayed in for the past years he's had at Hogwarts, his home.

And there he was, terrors and bloodshed tearing into his dream and making them nightmares. Turning them from a picnic date with the woman he loves to him holding a knife up to her throat.

Even before he knew he loved her like that, he would constantly have this tormenting dream that tortured every piece of integrity he had.

And the worst part of this all was that she didn't even know.

She didn't know that One day, one very gloomy day, her beloved would have to choose between her... and safety.

Lorenzo has obviously thought about this. Every day, actually.

He would choose her.

That's a pretty obvious answer, pretty predictable, he thinks.

He thinks.

He thought.

Don't get past and presence mixed up. They are two very different turns in time that interpreted wrong can risk or sacrifice a life.

You might think that it doesn't run that deep.

But it does.

Explanation?

None. It's just common knowledge.

Don't mess with time.

So, back to Lorenzo laying in bed. He's having a nightmare right now, actually. His mind is making his whole body shrivel up and his bones are all aching from the horrific feeling.

His head is throbbing and he doesn't even know it. His palms and forehead are sweaty, and the girl next to him has failed to notice.

Again.

She's not a bad girlfriend. Lorenzo has done quiet well with hiding his 'dreams'.

-----------------------------------------------------