Frustration

Author's note (PLEASE READ)!!!!:

yeah im finally posting

In this book, Astoria Greengrass's parents are death-eaters, even though I have no idea who they actually were, so bare with me.

You'll get what her meaning is further on in the chapter.

LISTEN TO THE SONG ON TOPPPPP I STG

foreplay warning

also enzo would never force her into anything so don't think that.

Draco Malfoy

They were so happy together.

Aura and Lorenzo.

Smiling at each other, in love.

It was like they had forgotten all about us. They were lost in each other.

It was beautiful.

Love is beautiful.

I don't think I've actually ever experienced love.

I'm too cold for that.

Draco Malfoy can never love anyone other than himself.

Want proof?

I stared down the empty hallway, waiting for a sign of any death-eaters that were supposed to come through today. I didn't know who they were supposed to be, but all I knew was that 1 man and 2 women would run through the room and greet me behind the door.

There's your proof.

I'm here, stiff as a rock and waiting for a few murderers. Casually.

I checked my watch. They were still late.

These were the last of the death-eaters. And this Saturday, in 3 days, I would kill Dumbledore.

I would kill Dumbledore.

For Fuck's sake.

"Draco?" A voice whispered behind me, and I turned my head around quick enough to get a grip on their arms.

Shit, "Onyx." I whispered, and her eyes widened at my grip. I loosened it and dropped her arm. "Sorry, I thought it was someone else."

Her expression turned to confusion, "Who did you fucking think it was?"

I hesitated, "Aura."

"She wouldn't be out here that late." She let out an exhausted laugh, "We're all waiting for you in the common room. Enzo said you're walking the halls."

Sure he did. He fucking knows. "I'm coming."

She waited silently. "Are you waiting for something?"

I hope she couldn't see me rolling my eyes, "Obviously." I hope she didn't ask what I was looking for, because that's a long answer. A long and hard lie to come up with on the spot.

"What're you looking for?"

Oh , how fucking great.

"Well," I mumbled. Shadows of three people showed at the end of the corridor, and they were walking extremely quickly. She would know that something was up.

Who the fuck cares?

They'll all know soon enough.

"I'm looking for Aura."

"She's back in the common room."

They were coming closer. Fuck. "Just go, I'm coming."

Her eyes looked at where I was looking and she moved a little closer to the entry of the halls, "Who are they, Draco?"