Torture

aura and Enzo reunion in the next chapter + smut....

THINGS ARE ABOUT TO GET CRAZYYYY AND A FAMILIAR CHARACTER IS COMING YOUR WAY!! YOULL GET HINTS , SEE IF U KNOW WHO IT IS BY THE TIME THE CHAPTER WHERE THEY R INTRODUCED.

Or introduced again.....

IM SO EXCITED SJSJAJAJ

Go on my tiktok and watch the mini visual for this! It's @partridgesfilm xoxo

ENJOY.....

"How great, you're awake."

What?

"Open your eyes,"

I obeyed the woman's voice and opened my eyes. But I couldn't see anything.

"Oh right, look at how silly I am, forgetting that I put a blindfold on you," The woman cackled and soon enough, the piece of fabric on my eyes got stripped off.

It took a few seconds for my eyes to adjust to the lighting, and as it was, I made out a small, dark room, full of adults that were towering over me. Multiple men and women, sitting, drinking, laughing, eating. I stared ahead, blinking multiple times. My hands were tied behind my back, and I was sitting on a chair.

I tried to clear my throat, but nothing was coming out.

Something was covering my mouth.

Now, I could make out who was in front of me, A dark matte black dress, sticking together by the under-chest corset, black lace boots and a huge silver necklace pendant that stood out the most. That, and her frizzy black hair, curled and hung up into a very messy bun. I had seen this face before, on the daily prophet.

She mock-pouted and her dress trailed behind her as she stepped towards me. I looked up, my eyes wandering from the bloody gash on her neck to the wicked smile on her expression.

"Godric Gryffindor's great-great grand daughter. Damn." She beamed, and I tried to get a better look into her eyes, but her curls were protecting them. I could still see the whites of them though, and the.... red. "How are you today, Aurora?" She waited for my response, then laughed at her own self. "Keep forgetting about your abilities.. now that you're down here." She snatched away the fabric against my mouth and I found myself coughing all over her. She leaned back and threw the scarf in the hands of an old man.

I couldn't bring myself to speak.

"Aurora Spade. What a mystical name." She smiled, and put her hands across my cheek. She forced my face to the right to get a look at my face. Then the left. "And you're in slytherin. Your Ancestors would be, let's say, not happy. Now would they?"

My teeth sliced against each other, she kept running her hands all over my face.

"Are you going to speak?" She asked again, quietly this time.

"What do you want from me?" I managed to splutter out, and she slowly took her hand off my face and walked away. I watched her go to a dark corner of the room, and when she came back, she was with another person. "Axel?"

I started to take a sigh of relief. He would help us both out, I knew it. "Axel!" I said again, with more enthusiasm. Bellatrix snickered and let him walk forward to me. He didn't look hopeful, in fact his expression was so cold.

"Aurora." He said, with a small quiver in his voice. "How do you know my name?"

I felt my smile drop, "What do you mean?"