drunk

Lorenzo Berkshire

"Don't drink too much, Axel." Draco snickered at Axel, who was already looking over the edge of the castle. We were outside on one of the higher porches, and we could see most of hogsmeade. It was a beautiful sight.

The night had already dawned on all of us, which meant that we all decided to get drunk all night and join the party at the ravenclaw common room, hoping that everyone there would be drunk enough to not notice that we are not ravenclaws.

Aura looked over at me, and Onyx smirked at the both of us. Aura spoke a few words to Onyx, who's smile immediately grinned even more until Aura took her hand and moved her jaw to look out. I smiled and laughed, walking over to where they stood.

Aura looked up and I spoke, "what're you drinking?"

Her right eyebrow rose a little , "I'm trying not to be too drunk, so that everyone makes it back into their dormitories."

"Your turn to be the sober friend?"

She nodded.

Onyx turned back to us. "So..." She glared at me, and Aura forcefully laughed and glared back at Onyx.

"What?" I said, making Onyx roll her eyes.

"You didn't even ask me first?"

"ONYX!"

"Shut up, Aura, but seriously Enzo-"

"Onyx, stop it-"

"Shh, you couldn't have even told me before you guys decided to f-"

"That's enough, nyx." Aura glared at her and Onyx's stare softened. She might've taken it too far, even though it was funny.

Onyx slowly looked back at me, "Your girlfriends a-"

"Anyways," I cut her off, moving closer to Aura to grab her left hand to keep her free from slapping her best friend. She would never actually slap someone, but she would attempt it.  I squeezed her hand and turned my attention back to Onyx, "I thought it was your turn to be sober, no?"

"Nah." She looked out onto the grounds, "If anything, it's Axels."

"Did someone say my name?"

The three of us watched Axel trudge over to us, almost tripping over air. We laughed at the site but Aura let go of my hand to help him up from his fall. I followed after.

"Thanks." He said, a little tipped over"Hey, Malfoy-"

Draco winced at the loosely- behaved boy, then scoffed, "For merlin's sake, Black, get ahold of yourself. I don't feel like babysitting tonight."

Axel smiled and stood up right, scratching the back of his neck. "You won't have to babysit." He snapped, and walked away from our group and out to the corridor.

Aura stared down at Draco and I shrugged at her, "Let's get on with it." She muttered, walking up behind him. Onyx hesitated but grabbed Blaise from one of the pillars apart of the foundation of the porch and dragged him with Aura.

I shook my shoulders in their direction, "Let's go, then."

Draco stared out and rolled his eyes, "Hurry up with it, those ravenclaws had cameras last time."

I laughed as we walked back inside the castle, "Cameras? They have the money for that muggle device?"

"Probably, those clever witches"

Aurora Spade

I finally caught up to him, "Stop running like a lunatic!"  I yelled, laughing on my way over to the astronomy tower's entrance, which was also the entrance to the ravenclaw common room. You could hear the music blasting inside, and we should've come up with a better way to get inside.