after

authors note : ps! I made the edit on the new cover !!!
my insta is @partridgesfilm (there's the watermark lol)

—————-

I walked out the door, Ron and Harry waving me off distractedly and headed down to the slytherin common room.

I rushed passed paintings full of people, knights, mermaids, goblins, elves and other magical creatures, cheering me on or calling me out for tripping.

I quickly made my way to the corridor and met the stone wall, which I whispered, 'Key' to, and it opened.

Before entering the common room, you go through a tunnel-like passageway.

See? A whole different vibe.

But even though the gryffindor common room was great, it was nothing compared to the pride this one gave me. I was proud to be in slytherin than anything else, we were fighters, cunning, ambitious, creative and overrall intelligent.

I immediately spotted a man's silhouette from the fire, and I started to walk towards him, thinking it was Lorenzo, probably daydreaming.

"Fuck, you scared me." The man sat up, and I realized it was just Draco.

"Oh." I cringed, "Sorry,"

"No, it's okay. I'm just sitting." Draco answered, looking into my eyes.

"Okay."

We stood there looking at each other for a few awkward moments before he asked, "are you and Lorenzo dating?"

"What?" I forced out a laugh, because the thought of it was crazy. Or the thought that someone would think like that was, "where'd you get that from?"

"Well you guys kissed- right?" He claimed,

"Kissing does not equal dating, malfoy." I rolled my eyes.

"Just tell me, it's a yes or no question."

"No!"

"Oh. Okay," He concluded, sitting back down, "good."

I hesitated sitting next to him, but I did it anyway. I walked behind the fire and sat across the couch from him, still maintaining my distance. I didn't understand why I was doing it, I just did it. He seemed more... close? In a way. Some way.

"Good?" I asserted. I noticed his perfect side profile. Even though Draco was a completely, utterly, jerk, you had to admit he was attractive. More of a sharp look then to Lorenzo, who still had that sharp tone but it was drowned with softness, due to his personality.

"Yes, good." He repeated, tapping his shiny black leather shoe on the floorboards.

"Why is that good?"

"It's just.. Good."

"Hm?"

He scoffed and rolled his eyes, making me smile. "I just don't see you and Lorenzo together."

"You don't?" I pondered and he nodded.

"Lorenzo isn't allowed to date people like you."

"Like me?"

"People who aren't pure bloods."

I knew it was too good to be true.

"I'll be leaving now." I rolled my eyes, and got up, walking up the stairs and not daring to look back behind me. Not one decent discussion.

Not one.

I opened the door to me and Onny's dorm room and quickly shutted it, feelings and emotions erupting in my head, making me forget about Lorenzo altogether.