Their kinks

Shota Yasojiro

This one was mentioned a bit early on in the book, but this redhead has an intelligence fetish. He can't get enough of it from (Y/n), finding it something no one else can do for him. He also enjoys gauging reactions from her, often using different materials to create unique feelings, otherwise known as sensation play. The main thing that interests him is knowing how every little thing affects (Y/n) and exactly how she ticks. He also enjoys utter and complete attention and affection, and if (Y/n) were to praise him, he would become ecstatic and far more aroused. The reason for this has yet to be unlocked.

Takuya Miyahara

This shy boy has already had experience with a wide variety of different interests, but he is not one for many common interests. He enjoys his role far more if (Y/n) is enjoying herself, becoming elated himself. Depending on his mood, he may also be slightly masochistic and enjoys humiliation, but not pain. His biggest thing, however, is consent. Getting permission and eagerness to please (Y/n) is the best feeling in the world to him and he can never get enough.

Haru Akahito

As shown in his ending, this gamer is highly interested in breeding. It absolutely drives him insane and sometimes he will get lost in it, although he'll always take (Y/n)'s pleasure into account. Another thing he is into is roleplay, especially with master/maid or royalty/servant where he will enjoy the spoiled lifestyle he has been so accustomed to his entire life.

Rei Hirasi/Hoshino

This royal first loves the idea of being fawned over, treating him like the prince he is. Thus, he quite enjoys both orgasm denial and control. He loves controlling others with it, making them beg for him. In the past, he'd been pretty adventurous with other girls, and during that time, he would engage in highly sadistic activities, but with (Y/n), it only makes him worry. In short, he would not be interested in being too sadistic to the point of harming her.

Yamato Hisaki

This yakuza heir is very well used to having complete power over another, and because of that, he quite likes domination. But in some cases, he'll give (Y/n) a chance to make him submissive although she has to fight for it and prove she deserves it. He also enjoys choking to some extent, both receiving and giving. It's another way to show who's in charge and he loves it.

Akari Otsu

This little blonde is a hardcore masochist and while he would love it for (Y/n) to do a number of things to him, it probably wouldn't happen. That doesn't stop him from imagining it though. The biggest thing he would enjoy would be harsh ridicule. Physically, he would enjoy it when he is whipped harshly while being told cruel things. It would add to the effect if he was tied up and blindfolded, often showing just how submissive he can be.

Narahashi Shiko

Though he's never actually done anything with anyone, he did have a few girlfriends that taught him different things. In addition, his friends often told him other things he didn't know. After which, he looked up almost everything. Even though his face was red and he'd slam his laptop down if anybody came into his room, he wasn't able to stop himself from independently researching the topic. Of all this, Narahashi would love it if (Y/n) were to be his mistress while he was a slave. Another thing that caught his interest was if she were to demean him in bed.

Sora Gensai

Sora's done it all and is very experienced because of it, especially with the things he's into. Of which, there are many, but with (Y/n), there are even more. He absolutely loves lingerie, finding it to be extremely arousing, especially if (Y/n) looks embarrassed or shy in it, but would be equally interested if she were fully confident. Doing it in the shower is something he would also like, a steamy and hot environment perfect for what he has in mind. He wouldn't mind fucking her in front of a mirror either to sate his ego.

Asuka Chinen

For the most part, Asuka likes giving oral or fingering but is typically not one to let another touch her. If (Y/n) really wants to, she may let her, but she likes pleasing others more than she likes being pleased. On the other hand, she loves it when (Y/n) touches her chest or takes fascination with it. That, and a little cosplay, and she would have a great night. Most of it would rely on the noises that (Y/n) made, however. She gets pretty into it if she makes loud and shameless noises.

Kazuki Hirasi/Hoshino

Kazuki, though he is very controlling of things he takes pride in, is not dominant in sex, especially when he is not the one that initiated it. For the most part, he enjoys letting (Y/n) dominate him, finding it extremely pleasurable. And though he is a usually secretive person when it comes to his sex life, he can't deny the sheer pleasure that comes over him when he and (Y/n) do the deed in an area where he knows it is risky to be caught such as in his office or where Ichiro can hear.

Ichiro Hirasi/Hoshino

Nothing would make this bluenette more aroused than if (Y/n) were to compliment or praise him. Overwhelming attention would make him want her so much, especially if she whined and clawed him. Another thing would be to see her make lewd faces that he made her make. It would be irresistible if she called out his name, as well, loudly, claiming herself for his. This would only make him want her to do it again and again by his hand alone.

???

Being a psychopath whose only outlet of emotion is from his lover, he gets off by just thinking about her. If she touches him, he'll be overcome with ecstasy. As for his kinks, he's into body worship, absolutely adoring touching or kissing her all over. Making marks is another thing he loves, either on his skin or hers. Though he's not masochistic and rather abhors the feeling of pain, it excites him when he is coated in blood. Whether that's because (Y/n) cut him or because he was still soaked with his victim's blood, sharing moments of intimacy with her would be more than enough to thrill him.