Akari's Animation

I recently just started getting into animation for a large project I would like to work on in the near future, so I started making little chibi animations like this to get me used to frames, transitions, and other techniques. That being said, this large project will take a looot of time and work, and I might have to rally a few others to help me out. And what is this special project I want to work on?

It's going to be an opening for the Insatiable series. I'm currently studying different reverse harem openings like Amnesia and Diabolik Lovers (especially since they also have yandere males as romanceable options). The goal is to make an authentic opening complete with animation, hints for future sequels, and a lot of heavy and obscure symbolism. Of course, the amplified level of detail and drawing style will take far more time, especially for a two or three-minute opening. 

This is also true as I have to make character designs for each of the eight (yes, eight) boys including Shota, Takuya, Haru, Rei, Akari, Yamato, Narahashi, and ??? who are all included in the base work of the series. These are not the only characters either, as I will be creating their supporting characters (Yusei/Masaru, Isao, Nami/Okura, Bastien, Kazuki/Ichiro(?), Akari's father, etc.) as well. Of course, I may not do all of the supporting characters, but it is likely that Yusei and Bastien will pop up.

In the meantime, however, I'll be making little chibi animations like this for other characters. Haru and Asuka are in the works right now, but it'd be helpful to have requested characters from you guys to know which one I should work on next.

Thank you so much for your support!