Chapter 4: not interested

HELLOO. Welcome back to another chapter! I hope you enjoyyyy ;)

Not interested

It had been a few days since the situation with Remus. I had attended my dada lessons with Snape and also the detentions. It wasn't awful but majority of the time i'd be pretty clumsy and drop one or two things during the hour.

He kind of grew used to it after some time, expecting me to mess up some how and managing to see the situation before it had even erupted. One time i did make him chuckle though when i accidentally poured some of the dead spiders used for potions on myself and thought they were alive.

The sound that came from me when that happened was not the prettiest. I had Snape chuckling in his seat but quickly stopping when i shot him a death glare.

It was weird hearing it though.
But in a good way.

somehow.

It was now Friday evening and i had no detention with Snape today due to some personal issues, Dumbledore said.

He wasn't teaching potions either.

I was sat at the table during my free lesson with Pansy and Draco. We were laughing together whilst we ate some small sandwiches that had been set out as snacks from the house elves.

"okay, okay. now guess who i am." pansy spoke, turning back to face us with a boorish expression and some water poured in her dark hair for it to appear greasy.

"BEEP. snape!" i guessed.

"yes!" she cheered, laughing along with me.

"i was going to say that." draco huffed, salty i said beep before him.

"okay, now its my turn!" i shouted, smiling before turning away from them. I got a small bit of cranberry jam and drew a small scar on my forehead with my finger and used my hands in O shapes to appear as glasses. I turned back to them.

"BEEP" they both shouted at the same time.

"potter-"

"harry potter!" pansy shouted, interrupting draco.

"and pansy wins!" i cheered, clapping.

"you guys a cheaters." draco scoffed, chucking a grape up and catching it in his mouth.

"nope, you're just a sore loser." pansy said laughing. I began to laugh with her but my attention quickly switched as i saw Marcus Flint staring at me whilst sat with his friends. I frowned slightly as he flciked his eyebrows up and down. the fuck?

That when he stood and began to walk over to me. "good morning, guys." he spoke, smirking. Draco looked at him and gave him a curt nod, pansy only rolled her eyes.

"hi." i responded.

"how are we all today?" he asked as he took a seat beside me. a bit too close. I shuffled along the bench, closer to pansy.

"fine thanks." i responded.

"i was wondering if i could speak to you for a moment, May?" he spoke, a small smirk playing at his lips. I sighed and glanced to pansy who gave me a knowing look.

"yeah sure." i finally responded, glancing back at him.  "follow me." he smiled, standing and heading towards the exit of the great hall. I stood after him, glancing at draco and pansy who seemed to be holding back laughter.