Chapter 2: trouble

aaaa, i'm happy you're back again to read the next chapter! hope you enjoy! Again; The timing of teachers and things going on will not be the same as the stories or movies.

trouble

I ended up tossing and turning that night. It wasn't different from most nights as memories of my mother and father would flood my mind. My parents were in the order of the pheonix. Katy and Charlie Verula. They were both purebloods. My mother a Ravenclaw and my father a Slytherin. My mother was a beautiful woman, she had long dark hair, defined cheekbones and a wonderful figure.
Many men fell in love with my mother just by a glance.

And my father, he was a strong and tall man. He had light brown hair and always kept some stubble on his face. His hair was long, longer than my mothers.

I don't believe i had any of their features though.
Only my mothers black hair.

From my parents being in the order, i met many of their friends.
They loved my parents so much that a couple in the order named their second son after my father, Charlie Weasley. He's the brother of Sebastian's best friends, Fred and George. I loved them all truly but not even they could protect my parents from the dark lord.

The nightmares would haunt me every night. Memories repeating of seeing my mother hit with the killing curse and my father being fired off of the tower where the fight had erupted.

Needless to say, i miss them. I always do. I haven't seen any of the order since my parents funeral but i don't mind. I have my grandmother and my brother. They're all i need.

I now sat in my second lesson, giggling with Draco whilst we looked at pansy who sat miserable next to Neville longbottom, We were told that we had a new teacher and honestly, i'd prefer anyone over the famous lockhart.

He was a right twat honestly.

"look, look. She's falling asleep." draco laughed, tapping me. I glanced over to pansy who seemed to be slowly sinking into slumber at her stool. I snorted, beginning to laugh.

Thats when Harry potter and Ron Weasley stumbled in, rushing to their seats. Draco's smile melted into a snarl.

"running late, Potter?" he spat, glaring at the boy.

"Shove off, Malfoy." Harry spat back. Ron stayed quiet behind him, glaring at Draco.

"how dare you speak to me like that." Draco stood, placing his hand on his waistline, ready to pull his wand.

Everyones eyes were now on us and i quickly stood with him, placing my hands on his shoulders.

"enough, Draco." i sighed, looking at harry and frowning. I then switched my gaze to Ron and lost my frown.

"hi Ron." i sighed, taking my seat with Draco.

Ron nodded towards me with a slight corner smile before frowning back at Draco as the two boys made their way back to their seats.

I didn't like Harry for how much he acted like a hero.
I got along with Ron though. He was a very humble boy and his family were very sweet.

And then Hermione. God did i hate her. She infuriated me. She was so uptight and tried to act like she knew everything about the wizarding world. Ironic since she's a muggleborn.

She sat, speaking to Ron and Harry who were seated behind her.

"ignore them." hermione hummed. "You know what Draco is like and Amaya-" she cut herself off, scoffing. "she speaks for herself. Such a bitter girl." hermione laughed, shaking her head.

Draco heard her too and snapped his head towards Hermione.

"i'm not sure how you're friends with her, Ronald." She scoffed.