Nico

We both walk out of her house as we get the last of her clothes packed up. It's been two days since we found her house in complete shambles. As pissed off as I was we didn't catch the guy, I know the police are looking for him. It's been 4 days since the incident. The police came by that morning to collect evidence from the house. I let Lilith stay in my house while Rachel was in the hospital.

There's so much going on I haven't had time to think about the many cases I have. I might need to take a few days off to help Rachel get into her medicine routine. I can't believe she has the same disease her mother had. Even though she didn't die from the disease itself it definitely changed her.

"I hate that I have to leave this place." She sighs. She can always get a new place. I'm just glad she wasn't here when whoever did this was. Pulling her into my arms I press my forehead against hers.

"I do too baby, but I'm also glad you're safe." I press my lips against her cheek before letting her go.

She was able to find the chain her grandmother gave her. It was under her dresser in a pile of papers. It took both of us a long time to find it but we did. Opening the trunk for her she puts her suitcase of clothes inside. She's only packed enough for her to stay for a month or two while the police track down the person who's done this.

"Thank you for doing this Nico. I know we've only known each other for a month, but I'm glad I met you." She smiles up at me. I feel my face heat up at her words. I've been glad I meet her since we've met. She's lit up my life like no other woman has since my wife.

As she walks over to the door I close the trunk and unlock them. She opens the door and hops into the seat.

House

Taking two boxes out of the car I hand her the keys. "I'll get the boxes can you open the door for me?"

"I can't let you carry everything. You're already doing so much." She tries to take a box, but I stop her.

"It's fine Lilith. Just go inside." I smile. She sighs and smiles as she walks up to the porch. I haven't told Rachel that Lilith is coming to stay with us yet. It may have been a better idea if I had.

Carrying the boxes up the porch I hear Rachel coming down the stairs. "Dad! You're home early." Raising an eyebrow her eyes snap over to Lilith.

"What's the bakery lady doing here?" She asks.

"Lilith is going to be staying with us for a while Rach," I say setting down the boxes.

"Why?" She runs down the stairs and stands in front of us.

"Her house was broken into sweetie and I have an extra room. I decided to hire her as my personal baker." I lie. Of course, she has her bakery, she doesn't need me to hire her.

"So I can get cupcakes all the time now?" She jumps excitedly.

Lilith pats her on the head and bends down. "Not just cupcakes Rachel. I can make any kind of sweet you want. All you have to do is ask."

Watching her interact with Rachel makes me smile. I can see Lilith being a mother. Having a husband and 2 kids with a big baby belly. I feel my cock get hard at the thought of her with a baby in her stomach. How good sex would feel while she is. That's if she lets me fuck her while she is.

"Good. I'll go make a list right now. Dad, can she share a room with me?" Rachel asks.

"No Rachel." I smile "I'm sure Lilith wants to sleep in a room without a small bed."

"It's fine. One of these nights you can come to my room and we can have a girl's night if you want." Lilith stands up straight as she winks at Rachel.

"That would be great." Rachel squeals. I'm going to go get my list down." She hops back up the stairs.

"Is it safe for her to do that?" Lilith asks concern laced in her voice.

"Yes. As long as she's taking her medicine then she will be fine." Grabbing her upper arm I slowly lead her to my extra bedroom.

"This is where you'll be staying for a while." I turn to her as she admires the large bedroom.

"Well, did you set all this up for me?" She purrs. I did replace the old rug with a new brown furry one. The purple bed sheets with brand new white ones. I even had the walls repainted brown to create a relaxing feel for Lilith.

"Maybe," I say pulling her into the room and closing the door. As soon as I have her inside I smash her body up against the wall as our lips connect. Her arms instantly go around my neck as I grind her waist against my hard-on.

"I wish I could fuck you right now," I growl into her ear.

"Mm, you can't do that for a while, big boy." She giggles. "Not while I'm living here."

I press my lips against hers harder. My fingers slide down into her panties as I feel her wetness. This is going to be torture.

"I guess you'll be wet like this for a while." Breaking away from her I leave her gasping for air.

"You get set up while I make dinner." Pecking her lips one more time I walk out of the room leaving her biting her lip.

Just because Rachels's room is right next door doesn't mean I won't sneak into her room at night and make her mine. After all, now that's she's only a stair away from me I can have her as many times a day as I want. I especially have many plans that have to do with my counter.

I imagine bending her over it as she washes the dishes. My hand sliding up her skirt as she holds back a squeal. My fingers plunging inside her as she tries to hold back her moans. Me pushed up against her to release the tension. I feel myself start to get hard and clear my throat.

"Rach, what do you want for dinner?" I call out.

"Spaghetti." She says walking out of her room and standing at the edge of the stairs.

"Okay. Take a shower and brush your teeth so you'll be ready for dinner." Walking over to the fridge I start taking out all the ingredients. I hope Lilith likes fish...