Nico

"She's my girlfriend so I advise you to keep your eyes to yourself." The guy next to me who's is named Alec tells me. "She never said anything about you being her boyfriend," I say angrily. Maybe this guy is lying. She was moving around like she hasn't been touched in a while. She never even mentioned him. Then again he did kiss her.

"Why would she mention me in the presence of someone who made her cry for half a month." I furrow my brows. Why would she cry when she's the one who left? "You know what. I can do this myself. I don't need your help." I growl. He rolls his eyes and walks away.

Why the hell did I have to come here? I carry the box inside and Brandon helps me with it. "Thanks, man." I nod to him. "No problem." I spot Lilith talking to her sister and Brandon's wife. Her name is so beautiful just like her.

I need to get it together. I walk out of the living room and pour myself a glass of whisky. "Don't drink up all my shit!" Ricky says walking in with Vince.

"Why didn't you tell me she would be here!" I say angrily to Ricky. He puts his hands up "Damn man. Aren't you obsessed with her? I thought you would be happy." Ricky sits next to me.

"Why would I? She came with her boyfriend." I roll my eyes "Well I swear Carly told me she wasn't seeing anyone." I'm sure her sister doesn't know every detail about her life. I run my hand through my hair and take a big gulp of my drink.

"Fuck it. All I need to do is get laid and she will be off my mind." I take another big gulp. I pull up my babysitter's number. Vincent grabs my phone before I can even call her. "Don't man. You'll regret it." Vincent says.

I sigh. Layla walks up next to Vince and crosses her arms. "He'll regret what?" She asks him. "Lilith has a girlfriend and Nico is depressed about it." I take another big gulp and try to get my phone from Vince but he doesn't let me.

"I'm pretty sure she's single." Layla raises her eyebrow. "That's not what her boyfriend told me." my voice comes out gruff. "Well, why don't you just man up and ask her," Vince says and I glare at him. "He's right man. You have nothing to lose." Ricky agrees.

I ignore him and continue drinking my drink. Layla pats my back hard. A little harder than I would like. "I believe in you, Nico. Trust me she likes you." Layla winks before walking away.

Vince sits next to me and Ricky heads over to his parents. "So how's work man?" Vince asks. "It's terrible. For the last 3 weeks, I've been working on this murder case. The other lawyer knows the guy isn't innocent but he just won't give up." I run my hands through my hair. "The other shit is confidential," I add.

"I'm not even going to ask. What about Rachel?"

"She's fine. Although I would prefer if she quite rugby. Her birthday is coming up so I'm going to have to get her a new pair of skates." I sigh.

"She's probably going to be doing rugby for a long time. Get used to it man." Vince chuckles. "I guess I'll have to eventually. You'll understand though when you have kids."

"Yeah, man! Never happening." he laughs "Don't be so sure. I heard about you and No name." I raise an eyebrow. "That was a one-time thing okay. We had sex and I left end of story." he crosses his arms. "Funny since she's all you think about.." I smirk at him.

"This conversation is about how you're depressed over a one-night stand that didn't want you." he glares at me and I laugh. "Didn't mean to hurt your feelings Vince"

I feel someone sit next to me and I look over. Lilith is sitting there with her legs crosses and leaning on her arm. "Hey," she says wearily. "Hey." I turn away from Vince.

"Oh, so you're just gonna pretend I'm not here?" Vince growls. I sigh and roll my eyes. "Hi, I'm Lilith." she holds out her hand and he takes it. "Vince, this jerk's best friend." he flashes a smile. "Nice to meet you Vince." she smiles back.