Nico

I run my fingers through her hair as she sleeps on my chest. Her mouth is magical and I honestly didn't think she was going to suck me off. I can tell she isn't fully comfortable with me. I need her to be fully comfortable before I take her any further.

She shifts before scrunching up her face at the sudden brightness. "Why are you so warm pillow?" She wraps on of her legs around me. I bite my lip and pull her close by her hips.

I rest my face in the nape of her neck and bite her softly while sucking. She giggles "Mm pillow you aren't supposed to feel good." her eyes flutter open and she gasps. She immediately sits up in the bed.

"I forgot you were here." she facepalms herself. "How embarrassing," she adds. I run my hand up her back. "Its fine that you thought your pillow was sucking on your skin. I thought it was cute." I pull her back down into my chest.

"Are you staying?" she asks. "I wish I could baby but I need to change my clothes. I can come back though." I kiss her forehead and she smiles.

"Okay. I'll have breakfast ready in 30." she jumps up from the bed and heads to the bathroom. She grabs her toothbrush and starts taking care of business. I get up from the bed and fix my hair.

"I'll be back in 20." she nods through the mirror and I make my way out of her room. My room being far away from hers I have to walk up two flights of stairs.

I pull out my keys once I get there. I walk into my room and head straight for the bathroom for a shower. Washing my hair, using my signature toothpaste and toothbrush that's bound to have my breath smelling fresh for days. I slip on a casual but nice pair of clothes and spray my cologne.

I style my hair a bit and drink some coffee before I head back down to her room. I knock on the door softly. She opens it immediately with a weary look. I know something is wrong.

"What's wrong?" I bite my lip. "My parents decided to stop by. I'm sorry, I wanted to make you breakfast and get to know you." she doesn't need to apologize. It's not like she can't make me breakfast another time. We are going to have a lot more time together once we get out of this hotel.

I pull her into me with a smile and she relaxes. "We have a lot more time to spend together babe. Go spend time with your family. I'll be fine." she smirks and presses her lips against mine.

If she doesn't stop kissing me I'm going to keep her here and kiss her until her parents open the door. She moves back and smiles. "I'll come down as soon as possible." she bites her lip and I nod. At that she heads inside and I leave.

I walk down to the restaurant even though I wanted to taste her cooking. I sit next to Brandon and his wife. "Good morning." she smiles sweetly. "Morning. How're the kids?" I ask? "They are terrible." she sighs.

"We hadn't planned on staying this long and they are starting to panic. I keep reassuring them but they want us back immediately." she rolls her eyes and Brandon chuckles. "You've got to stop sweet talking them babe! You tell them you're going to be back every night." he kisses her forehead.

"I know. I just never left them alone for so long. Especially Lex, she's only 1."

"I get what you mean. I had to leave my daughter Rachel for longer than I was planning to. You have them around so much that it feels foreign being away from them." I say.

"Exactly. I keep looking behind my shoulder like my son Blake will run up and hug my leg." she pouts looking over her shoulder. "We have them for 18 years babe don't worry." he traces her jawline.

"Yeah but it feels like yesterday when Daylan was born." She sticks a fry in her mouth. "You ordering something?" Brandon asks. "Yeah," I call the waiter over and order a large stack of pancakes.