Nico

I move faster and harder as she screams yes. I want her to say my name, but fuck she doesn't know it. I lift her leg above my shoulder and push deeper. She was so tight the first time I almost came before I even had the chance to move.

I squeeze her ass as my balls slap against her pussy. She runs her nails down my sweaty back. "Yes. Right there." She screams "Oh yeah. You like that baby? I ask "Yes. Keep going. Don't stop."

I go harder and I already know my thighs will be sore once I'm done. I haven't done this in years and I don't know how I survived so long with out it. I use the headboard to push her above her limits. The headboard bangs against the wall leaving a mark. She grips the sheets with one hand, bites my shoulder leaving a dark mark, and digs her nails into my back as I carry her over the edge.

"Yes, yes, fuck yes." she smiles as I ride out our high. Best sex I've had in a long time and I don't plan on her leaving anytime room.

I roll both of us over and I groan. I finally pull out with her still on top of me. Her body goes limp and she falls on me with her legs bent.

"I liked that." she mumbles. I chuckle. She's so adorable. I wonder what had her hesitating when I first went down on her. She asked me to tell her if she smelled funny but she didn't. She smelled amazing and tasted like heaven.

What fucker told her she didn't. I slap her ass and she squeals. "I liked it too. I'm defiantly getting in the shower with you in the morning, and fucking you when you wake up.

"Don't think my body could handle any of that with how sore you made me. I didn't even know my leg could stretch like that." she kisses me deeply and I squeeze the back of her neck. When she pulls away she rolls over. She keeps her head on my chest and falls straight to sleep.

I wrap the cover around both of our sweaty body and fall asleep.

Next morning

I wake up and hear the shower running. Looks like she's a morning sleeper. I get up out of the bed and grab a condom out of my wallet. I slide it on. This is going to be fun. I'm not much of a morning sleeper so after this I might go right back to sleep.

I walk into the steamy shower and she takes me in as she bites her lip. "I tried to wake you, but it seems you're a deep sleeper." she washes the soap off her body as I step in.

She turns towards me and grips my length. I groan. "What do you want me to do?" she smirks. "Get on your knees." she bites her lip and gets on one knee at a time.

I let her lick my tip and tease me a bit before I push into her mouth. She circles her tongue and goodness. This feels amazing. I swear I almost see stars.

She takes my groan as a sign to keep going. She moves in and out taking in as much of me as she can. I fist her hair and take control of her head. I move her head back and forth aggressively. "FUCK, I can't wait to be inside you." I quickly stand her up before I cum in her mouth and turn her around.

My lips trace her collar bone and she rests her head on my shoulder. I nip at her breasts and she moans. "Slide inside. Please." I squeeze her ass apart and bite her nipples harder giving each one the same amount of attention.

Then I slide in and she braces herself on the wall. "Why are you so good at this?" she asks as I slide out then slam back in. "This nothing compared to what I would do if we were in my bedroom." I growl in her ear.

She shudders and lunches around me. Dirty talk turns her on huh. I start moving faster and harder as her moans echo through the room. My cock is throwing begging for me to cum. "You like my cock inside you huh?" I squeeze her hips. "Nuh." her arms go limp at her sides and now her body is pushing against the wall in movements of my thrusts. "You like when I fill you up?"

"Yes." she whispers "I like when you fuck me hard." she moans and I have to hold back from cumming. Damn that was sexy. I smack her ass and she digs her fingers into my thigh as she cries out. "More, oh gosh more!" I pound harder and continue smacking her ass.

Then I then her around and lift her up and slide her down into me. She bites my neck once I hit her g spot. "Right there. There." She yells "Right here?"

"Yes, fuck me there." her fingers run through my hair and I groan. "Cum for me baby." I say close to my release "Huh yes, yes." she rolls her head back as she pulses around me. Her hot juices flowing down as I let out my release. We both stay like that for a while catching our breath.

"I look forward to being in your bedroom some other time this month." she winks. Is she indicating that I can bring her home. I drop her so she can clean off. "You can finish. I'll shower later." I get out of the tub and head straight for the bed. I hate waking up early and I'm going to sleep in.

Once I get comfortable I fall asleep within 7 minutes. I only remember stirring awake when she kissed me passionately and told me she was getting breakfast.

When I wake up again I look at the time. I slept until 3 pm. I don't know where she is but I reach for her anyway. There's someone there but it's not her. I open my eyes to see the room cleaner.

"The owner of this room will be back. You don't need to clean it right now." I say covering up my manly parts. "She checked out early." she smiles.

I sit up quickly "What do you mean she checked out?" fuck did she just leave like that. Did the last week not mean anything to her. Was she just using me. I get up out of bed using the sheets to keepme covered. Not like the room cleaner is looking, even though she wants to.

I go into the bathroom and put on my clothes. I look at myself in the mirror to make sure last night wasn't my imagination. Nope, hair is still messy.

I do the walk of shame out of the room. I head downstairs to my room. I might as well get packed. The wheather app on my phone says its been clear all day. Maybe she left this morning. I didn't see a note anywhere when I woke up. No phone number or name.

Maybe she doesn't want to continue seeing me. I take a shower and change into a more casual outfit. Wearing suits all week has made me sweaty. I need something different for once.

I neatly put all of my clothes into my suitcase. I then take it out of my room and down some stairs. Rickey and Carly are checking out. Maybe her sister is still here. I jog over to them. "Hey. I thought you would have left the same time as my sister?" Carly says "No I overslept. Did she leave." I look around.

"Yeah. This morning in a rush. Did you do something?" Rickey asks. Maybe she regretssleeping with me. If she didn't want to leave her number then I'll leave her alone.

"Nope. I went to my hotel room last night. I thought she would of at least said goodbye." I smile. Well I guess I won't be seeing her again.

"I think she left because of an emergency." Rickey says as his wife says goodbye to some more guest. "Okay well I'm heading out. I'll see you two when I see you." I hug Rickey and give his wife a kiss on the cheek. Then I walk out of the hotel, through the snow, and too my snowed up car.

When I get in its freezing and I turn the air on blast. My car is new but I still need to make sure it will turn on. I turn my car key inthe egnition and it starts up perfectly. Thank gosh. I sit there for a moment looking at the hotel. That was one of the best nights I've had since my wife died.

I wish she felt he same way. I leave the parking lot. I feel depressed having to leave that good memory behind. I'm also pissed though. How could she just leave like that. Obviously I meant nothing. If I see her again I'll treat her like she treated me.